Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

Sounds like woodley knows colby is the better wrestler. I didnt think colby had a chance til seeing this. Fuck im on the #nerdbash2018 train now.

Colby is superior Clinch fighter / chain wrestler

Tyron is superior defensive wrestler

Duke Roufus fighters have an awful history of getting wall and mauled even ben askren was getting spun in body lock by jay hieron and douglas lima

Sounds like the threat of the TD has been weighing heavily on Tyrone's mind.

Man I thought this nerdbash shit was borderline full retard, but Colby has rented space in tyquils head big time. The more Colby talks about Trump and making the division great again the better. I feel like tyron is going to come in there highly emotional and get knocked the fuck out

Nate marquart said he’d take that deal

Not post TRT Nate Marquardt. I'm a Woodley hater, but that fight was like 10 years ago dude. It's beyond irrelevant. I'd bet my house that Woodley burns through today's Marquardt. Non TRT Marquardt is pretty over rated anyway.

What a lame ass challenge ... the other party needs to gain something to. Is Woodley going to give Colby $10,000 for every round he doesn't go for a take-down ?

I don't mind Woodley, but he needz to just drop that sh!t challenge he's better than Colby everywhere he just needz to come out and put him in his lane. Enough of these whack cash challenges just lay hands on him and show the people he's fraud all talk fighter...

What a lame ass challenge ... the other party needs to gain something to. Is Woodley going to give Colby $10,000 for every round he doesn't go for a take-down ?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Woodley wants Colby to pay $10 K for every failed takedown, but the second part of the bet apparently doesn't exist - the part where he pays $10K to Colby if Colby succeeds at a takedown. What kind of fucking garbage wager is that?

"Fans don't want to see wrestling or grappling or striking"
Actually the numbers show that all the "fans" want is to see people trash talk and that they don't care much about the fighting skills.

LOL Translated: "yah, Colby is right. He made me his bitch wrestling in practice so I'm a all about throwing dem hands now"

They are ripping off the Rampage/Chael challenge in Bellator. Woodley seems scared of Colby's wrestling tbh.

Wow another barn burner Woodley fight where he doesn’t attempt a takedown or force the action

Sounds to me like Tyrone is scared of Colby's wrestling.

Colby doesnt have to take Tyrone down. All he has to do is clinch with him for a few rounds and Tyrone will be gassed out.

That's why Tyrone doesnt wrestle, because he gasses quick when he wrestles.

Woodley still being a TMZ partner, he knows that this isn't going to happen. Not more quotes tyron, defend the belt

I don't mind Woodley, but he needz to just drop that sh!t challenge he's better than Colby everywhere he just needz to come out and put him in his lane. Enough of these whack cash challenges just lay hands on him and show the people he's fraud all talk fighter...
Woodley better everywhere? Not still clinging to that are you? Better cardio? Better pace? Now it even looks like Tyron is conceeding he is concered about the td.

lol This is like Mark Kerr calling Randy Couture boring.

A pressure wrestler like Colby would never take this bet. His TD accuracy isn't such that he can afford a 1:1 rate like Tyron is suggesting.

Neither Colby’s hands or his chin could handle not trying to take Tyron down.

Lol, he’s trying to promote the fight and embarrass Colby at the same time

Colby won’t respond to this, who’s in who’s head ?

Shhhhh, Colby’s pretending to be on the phone.

Back