Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

This kinda supports Colby's claim that he worked Woodley in practice...Woodley is terrified of that pace and pressure.

Tyrone also mentioned that Colby texted him and said not to be mad that he's just trying to hype the fight. Pretty lame that he mentioned that. Kind of ruins the "masquerade" if you will.

The challenge should be $10,000 every time he gets a takedown .

Tyquil is a-scared of Colby's wrestling.

Remind me who's idea it was to make an interim without any of the top guys again?

No. Tyron is suggesting that if Colby Tries to take him down, success or not, Colby owes him $10k. Basically daring him not to try and keep it standing.

Page was inviting the takedown attempts, but just thought he could stuff them. So said he’d pay sonnen only if he got them down.
Yeah Woodley’ bet doesn’t make any sense. It’s not an offer to Colby to win anything so it’s specifically for Tyron’ benefit.

This is a stylistic gift for Woodley.

A small wrestler with 0 power is ripe for a brutal jaw breaking KO.

And here i am thinking you can only jump the shark once in a lifetime. Ohhh tyron youve proved me wrong again.

Woodley better everywhere? Not still clinging to that are you? Better cardio? Better pace? Now it even looks like Tyron is conceeding he is concered about the td.

Last 3 fights Woodley went the full 25 seventy five minutes of fighting, fighting his pace. Colby ain't strong enough to wrestle & grapple and strike with Woodley for a full 25 Colby as never seen championship rds gets touched way too often then quickly dives into wrestling & grappling to avoid getting hit.

Colby has 1 style of fighting unfortunately for him it requires for him to get close to Woodley which brings us back to Woodley's strengths not Colby's cardio or pacing

"They're levels to this game"

-Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Woodley v Wonderboy 1 was a fantastic fight.

Colby/Maia sucked. Thompson/Till sucked. Woodley/Maia sucked. Woodley/Thompson 2 sucked. Welterweight sucks.
Not talking about Woodley/Thompson 1. The other fights you listed may have sucked to you but that's a matter of opinion and most will agree they were not anymore boring than Woodley's last two fights.

TyQuil is fucking shook, lol. He's practically begging Colby not to use his wrestling because he knows it'll wear him down, thanks for proving once again that Colby can beat you and how he can beat you. Also LOL at TyQuil talking about the entertainment value of fights. This clown put out three of the most boring fights in title fight history, one of the fights actually broke the record for least sig strikes thrown.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Woodley wants Colby to pay $10 K for every failed takedown, but the second part of the bet apparently doesn't exist - the part where he pays $10K to Colby if Colby succeeds at a takedown. What kind of fucking garbage wager is that?

Exactly ... Hey lets bet if I win you owe me $10,000 if I lose you can keep your money. Accept or your chicken ... LMAO !

This is a stylistic gift for Woodley.

A small wrestler with 0 power is ripe for a brutal jaw breaking KO.
Yes im sure you said that about Jake Shields when they fought and Jake Shields doesn't have half the clinch game CC has. I also highly doubt Tyron's magically improved his ability to infight as his cardio has not improved whatsoever and duke roufus fighters suck in the clinch and have made no improvements from what ive seen (pettis bros still get mugged by body lock fighters)

Chaos should agree. Then go straight for the fake takedown. Back off and kick Tyron right in his balls... Then demand 10k.

Kinda worked against RDA. No point, warning or nuffin. Seems like good tactic to slow down the champ in first round. Plus will teach Woodley a valuable lesson. Quit fucking around in there and fight.

It would be wonderful to see Tyron destroyed in this fight. His comments make no sense. He’s babbling and clearly shook, triggered and behaving beta.

Last 3 fights Woodley went the full 25 seventy five minutes of fighting, fighting his pace. Colby ain't strong enough to wrestle & grapple and strike with Woodley for a full 25 Colby as never seen championship rds gets touched way too often then quickly dives into wrestling & grappling to avoid getting hit.

Colby has 1 style of fighting unfortunately for him it requires for him to get close to Woodley which brings us back to Woodley's strengths not Colby's cardio or pacing

"They're levels to this game"

-Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson
Weren't you the guy who said Colby had no match for RDA? Do you want me to bring up your old posts? <{Heymansnicker}>

You clearly don't know what you are talking about it. Woodley cannot handle Colby's pace and pressure. Woodley's pace in those fights was basically sitting at the back of the cage waiting for an opening. That's an awful example to bring up.

Last edited:
Colby should issue a "swing more than 5 times a round" challenge in return...

Back