Woodley issues $10,000 takedown challenge to Colby

Woodley so triggered and lacking in confidence that he wants Colby to fight the way he wants.

Just accept the fight, shut up, train and meet Colby in the cage.

Can't believe anyone likes this idiot.

Woodly is trying to bait Colby into a striking match.

I know why he doesn’t want to go into an all out grappling contest. Someone will gas and it ain’t Colby
AFter watching a mid-tier wrestler like Jake Shields control woodley an over/under (if i remember) grip for extended periods of time I'm more than confident someone with a far superior clinch/dirty boxing game will make woodley gas. Wont be surprised if colby goes for less than 15 takedowns over the span of 25 minutes.

Colby should agree to this and then shoot for a takedown the second the fight starts

Chael and Rampage did the opposite. Rampage bet Chael that he’d give him $10k if he Took him down
That's what Tyron is suggesting here, the only difference being that Colby has to pay up for stuffed takedown attempts as well.

Rampage's bet against Chael was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of; there was no reward for defending takedowns so he was in a lose-lose situation.

• Tyron, “best tdd in the ufc” Woodley, is officially scared of being taken down by Colby.

His point is that Colby won’t box him and instead hang on for dear life once again

That is...actually a clever ploy. Colby will never agree to it but it is a good way to test his ego. Tyron is playing this smart

Chael and Rampage did something similar for their fight, and Rampage lost a lot of money.

Came in to comment this.

So guess all I will add is that I would love to see it and I think Woodley would line his pockets.

Also, bah....most here like good grappling and wrestling. There is quite a difference in viewing pleasure when watching amazing counters on the ground as opposed to tug and hug...

That's what Tyron is suggesting here, the only difference being that Colby has to pay up for stuffed takedown attempts as well.
No. Tyron is suggesting that if Colby Tries to take him down, success or not, Colby owes him $10k. Basically daring him not to try and keep it standing.

Page was inviting the takedown attempts, but just thought he could stuff them. So said he’d pay sonnen only if he got them down.

Nate marquart said he’d take that deal

Thompson/Till and Maia/Colby > Woodley/Thompson and Maia.

Woodley v Wonderboy 1 was a fantastic fight.

Colby/Maia sucked. Thompson/Till sucked. Woodley/Maia sucked. Woodley/Thompson 2 sucked. Welterweight sucks.

No. Tyron is suggesting that if Colby Tries to take him down, success or not, Colby owes him $10k. Basically daring him not to try and keep it standing.

Page was inviting the takedown attempts, but just thought he could stuff them. So said he’d pay sonnen only if he got them down.
Yeah you're right, I skim-read the OP too quickly; I didn't think that Tyron would be foolish enough to think Colby would actually accept this.

Looks to me like Colby is making Tyron at least act like he cares what kind of fight the fans want to see.

Sounds like woodley knows colby is the better wrestler. I didnt think colby had a chance til seeing this. Fuck im on the #nerdbash2018 train now.

Jesus Tyrone is such a flog. I can't believe he had the audacity to try criticize other fighters about the entertainment value of their fights!
Hes the champion... That's all that matters. If he can't no one can

Back