Woodley claims Jerry Rice wants him to fight GSP or Nick Diaz

This guy is so pathetic. I can't wait for him to lose the title and be put on permanent prelim fights where he belongs.

haha pathetic. I've never seen another fighter so scared to fight another. Oh except when Lombard wanted to whoop Ty-run and at first he's all "but we are team mates" and Lombard is all "naw man you're a two faced bitch and I hate you lets go" then Ty-run is all "not good for my brand"

If Woodley somehow manages to beat Wonderboy Sherdog is going to be salty for a minute.
May the better man win I say. Thats not the point. Point is WB was stepped over. He was and is #1. Tyrun #4 day of fight.
Ty-run was #1 18 months ago but division passed him by while he sat out.
Also he sat out whole time saying rankings are everything and give me my shot.
Then soon as champ rankings mean nothing?
Total Hypocrite. But 99% of Christians are.

But what does Ja Rule say about all of this?

Yeah I'm not buying it. If Walter Payton said it, maybe it would have some weight.

Ray Rice should try MMA since he isn't good enough to get a job in the NFL. Football washouts can actually make it to a Major MMA promotion with a few months of training.

Solid NFL players like him have actually been awful in MMA: Johnnie Morton and Big Baby are the two best NFL players by to do MMA by far, unless you count Walker but he fought really, really handpicked opponents.

May the better man win I say. Thats not the point. Point is WB was stepped over. He was and is #1. Tyrun #4 day of fight.
Ty-run was #1 18 months ago but division passed him by while he sat out.
Also he sat out whole time saying rankings are everything and give me my shot.
Then soon as champ rankings mean nothing?
Total Hypocrite. But 99% of Christians are.
What does this have to do with Christians?

Who gives a shit? Jerry has nothing to do with MMA, haha.
I was here like
5tCjged.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a fighter try to justify a match up like that. tyron is getting creative!

So fucking corny. Bruh Woodley should be more like " I don't give a fuck I'll beat the shit out of boy wonder then I'm comin for Diaz's bitch."

The salt in this thread is reaching Rockhold levels! MAXIMUM SODIUM OVERLOAD!!!! :eek:

Tyrun is desperate for any kind of validation he can get.

Can't blame him for trying. He definitely should bump it up a notch though.
Possible new Tyron tweets:

1. All of Middle East has agreed to delcare peace, if Tyron gets GSP fight
2. Santa Claus, says no presents for the kiddies this year if Tyron doesn't get GSP fight
3. Noted scientists quoted as saying upcoming Tyron vs GSP fight will give them the motivation to end Global Warming

Back