Woodley claims Jerry Rice wants him to fight GSP or Nick Diaz

Woodley hasn't made the UFC any sort of money.

He doesn't deserve to duck into a money fight.

didn't realize that mentioning something means "speaking it into existence" what a tool

Jim Brown wants him to fight Wonderboy. Quite the quandary.

I'd want to cash in too. GSP would be his best chance.

Im a woodley fan but he just needs to stop this shit already. GSP doesnt want to fight and nick doesnt know wtf he wants to do. Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak and he deserves his damn shot, now if T woon beats him he can pursue GSP with zero problems but man he is just taking it too far. He now posted a video with jerry rice saying he wants woodley vs GSP as if it means something

This is getting more interesting because of how angry it's making people. lol

I rather see Wonderboy fight for the title. GSP is good, but I've never been eager to see him perform.

No knowledge of the situation, but happens to mention the two fighters Woodley has been campaigning to fight?
Would be funny af if woodley legit set this up for him to say that lol

Would be funny af if woodley legit set this up for him to say that lol

No, it was just through sheer serendipity that out of the dozens and dozens of Welterweights, he happened upon the two semi-retired fighters.

<41>

Yes, it would be funny if it was revealed he planned the whole thing. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Hah.

until the pope & the dalai lama want it, wood aint moving no mountains..

i feel sad for this champ. truly.

This should be done for Jerry then since he wants to see that fight. That's one famous athlete. Time to make the fight!

Does Woodley not have any friends who keep it real with him? Who lets him think his behavior is kosher? Surely there is someone in his crew who doesn't secretly hate him, who isn't privately enjoying this train wreck.

25qrcif.jpg

I think he called him tyrone lol!!

If Woodley somehow manages to beat Wonderboy Sherdog is going to be salty for a minute.

The GSP fight isn't happening because the UFC don't want to pay him what he wants.

This shit ain't gonna change that.

Back