Woodley claims Jerry Rice wants him to fight GSP or Nick Diaz

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Im a woodley fan but he just needs to stop this shit already. GSP doesnt want to fight and nick doesnt know wtf he wants to do. Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak and he deserves his damn shot, now if T woon beats him he can pursue GSP with zero problems but man he is just taking it too far. He now posted a video with jerry rice saying he wants woodley vs GSP as if it means something

LOL @ Tyron attending some self help motivational speaking camp

Well if Jerry said he wanted it then by all means, Dana, do it.!

If the GOAT football player says it, then I must support this. Rice is proof that the NFL isn't all about athleticism because his combine stats weren't great.

I thought he did a great job taking out Lawler in round one
but since then I can hardly bear to listen to the guy

So now Woodley tries to make his bullshit sound legit by claiming that a Hall of Famer from something completely unrelated to MMA backs it.

Pathetic.

The F does that have to do with UFC match making?
Seriously...this is just SAD at this point. You want GSP or Diaz? FIGHT Wonderboy.
The dudes who say he isn't ducking are having pretty slippery footing in my opinion, which is an awesome opinion.

Woodley needs to get a grip, the title shot HE got should've already been Thompson's. He's coming off as absolutely pathetic.

LOL @ Nick Diaz. Wanting to fight GSP is one thing, wanting to fight Nick Diaz, a guy with no TDD, who is retired, and hasn't won a fight in years, is pathetic on Woodley's part. I love Nick, but when's the last time he won a fight? 2011? A champion calling out Nick Diaz for his first title defense is a joke.

Who the fuck cares what Jerry rice thinks, I wanna watch mma not a 50 year old receiver talk

Digging himself into a deeper hole. Never seen someone kick and scream this loud to not fight.

Oh well fuck Wonderboy, Condit and Maia or any legitimate contender. A football wide receiver wants to see GSP or Diaz fight Woodley!!! Make it happen Dana!!!

Probably Ray Rice.

Ray Rice should try MMA since he isn't good enough to get a job in the NFL. Football washouts can actually make it to a Major MMA promotion with a few months of training.

Who cares about what Rice wants?

Its about what the fans want.

Quit running T.Wood.

No knowledge of the situation, but happens to mention the two fighters Woodley has been campaigning to fight?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back