Woodley claims Jerry Rice wants him to fight GSP or Nick Diaz

lol he's still going with it he's got nick left let's see what rabbits he can pull out his hat for that one

Man, this guy. I guess I can't blame him for going after the big money fights, but I don't know if this is the way to go about it. He just doesn't have anything to him. I mean, at least beat Wonderboy first.

EJc4Pna.gif

I see Tyrun Duckley is at it again.

Wonderboy or strip that belt.

You cant really hate on Woodley too much for wanting a big money fight before Wonderboy thrashes him. No chance to get that big payday if you lose the title before you defend it even once.

What does Joe Montana want though? What about Randy Moss? Who gives a shit.

I've never seen a guy handle becoming champion so poorly, get him a fight quick so he can hopefully lose and go away.

"unscripted"

What a coincidence he had his camera out and engaging in a conversation with him.

Fuck Tyrone. Fight, motherfucker. Quit sitting on the bench and quit dodging the #1 contender. Really disliking this guy.

Damn Lawler, why'd you have to go and get knocked out.

LOL @ Nick Diaz. Wanting to fight GSP is one thing, wanting to fight Nick Diaz, a guy with no TDD, who is retired, and hasn't won a fight in years, is pathetic on Woodley's part. I love Nick, but when's the last time he won a fight? 2011? A champion calling out Nick Diaz for his first title defense is a joke.
And Nick will put him to sleep early in the fight. That's for sure

Hey, if I have to sit through Bisping Hendo 2 because "the fans want it", I'll take this too, thank you very much....

Ppl act like Wonderboy has only one fight left this year and it has to be Woodley now. WB isn't going anywhere. He'll get his gold in time. He just got in here. Relax and show some hespect WB. Let T-Wood get some bank and THEN worry about taking titles.

Or is WB a brute with no heart?

No knowledge of the situation, but happens to mention the two fighters Woodley has been campaigning to fight?

Sounds totally legit. Jerry just looked at the roster and it was clear as day: GSP and Nick Diaz are the most logical fights for the welterweight champion.

Hey, if I have to sit through Bisping Hendo 2 because "the fans want it", I'll take this too, thank you very much....

Fuck that stupid fight, too. But since it's already made, hopefully Hendo brutally KOs him again as a message to all future champions like Bisping and Woodley looking for squash matches: be careful what you wish for.

Hey T-Wood, what does Hanna Montana think? - Kenny Florian

Back