Wonderboy vs. Rory Macdonald who wins?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tough fight to call. Let's see what sherdog says.

Wonderboy is a mystery still... is this the best he can do, is it the optimal, can he be better? I think that Macdonald is better currently than Hendricks, and he has that tactical approach that was inherited by GSP... that's hard to predict.

Wonderboy is killer in stand up, but Macdonald is able, as I said earlier, control fully match... it can easily go booth ways. I don't have the courage to predict anything here :D

Wonderboy is the new ww kingpin. He finally got his tdd in check so now he can show the world how far ahead his striking is from everyone elses

I think Rory could do it assuming he recovers from the Robbie fight well. Defending one takedown from Johnny doesn't mean that Wonderboy is suddenly a god at defending takedowns so I don't really see why Rory couldn't pull out a win.

Wonderboy is sort of like the new code to crack. The more fights he has, the more people may catch on to his game. If they were to fight next, I think Wonderboy would have an advantage because he is still a mystery, Rory is a bit more played out.

Sick fight. Tough to predict. I like both guys so if this fight happens I hope it's for a title. Wonderboy deserves the next shot. Rory will earn another, hopefully soon.

Rory is a better grappler but I don't know if he is good enough to impose his will on the ground. Wonderboy's defense has improved a lot. Standing I think Rory is skilled and intelligent enough to hold his own but Wonderboy is fantastic on the feet. Tough fight for both.

Pretty sure they have trained together so interesting match up I have no opinion for once hmmmmm based on momentum I got to go with Wonderboy

thompson should get the next shot. then let rory fight thompson for the title. i couldn't pick between the two. however i'd edge with thompson. i think he can take more damage - flatter nose and face than rory.

early ko for wonderboy

rorymac overrated and already badly damaged, chin will be gone soon

That would be a great fight! Rory could probably take it if he has recovered from the Lawler fight.

did you see rory vs lawler? rory is so damn hittable it was like he didn't even try to avoid the strikes, wonderboy by ko

Rory is more proven. I think he takes the fight in deeper waters and, in the end, he wins.

Wonderboy will spin kick his nose right off his face this time

I would say Mcdonald because his trainer Firas spent a lot of time training with Wonderboy so his mystery karate style should not be a problem for well prepared Mcdonald.

Back