Wonderboy vs Mcgregor

In what way is he better/slicker? All we've seen is him walking down guys. sliding back and countering with his left hand (outside of a few spinning kicks on a gassed out chad).

Wonderboy has shown the ability too hit, hurtn, and finish opponents with a variety of strikes -kicks, punches, and elbows.

To top it off he has shown the willingness to put in time to improve his wrestling to the point he shut down one of the best takedown artists in his division (and arguably one of the best regardless of weight division).
I think Thompson is great fighter don't get me wrong. I just think Conor's boxing is better and more effective, his finish rate from striking is insane.

Conor is a better boxer than Wonderboy.

Wait...WHaaaaat?

Wonderboy is an undefeated world champion kickboxer.....57-0. I'm sorry but he starches the living shit out of Conor in a striking war. I don't think they will ever fight because Wonderboy is at Welter and I don't believe Conor when he says he is thinking about Welter. Wonderboy is like a larger, more rangy, more complete version of McGregor.

Thank you.

Conor says a lot of BS. Hat's off to him for backing up a lot of it with his fists...so far. So let's say way take a trip to delusional Ego-land and Conor holds belts in three divisions. How is he going to defend them all? The UFC needs to sell fights, the more championship fights the better. Is Conor going to defend all three belts in one night perhaps, or maybe just two? See the problem here? Ain't gonna happen kids.

PS. Can you imagine the outrage of the Sherdoggers, just heaping shame on Conor for using the "excuse" of already fighting a championship fight the same night and losing one of his belts?

Back