Wonderboy vs Mcgregor

Wonderboy's range, power, skills and size all give Conor trouble. I dont see it going wel.

I didn't say Conor can't be clinched, I'm merely saying Diego had very little going for him in that that to say the least. If I am delusional then I'm the one offering visual evidence to support my claim, you however were offering salty jibberish.

How is that visual evidence ? Where are the Diego head kicks and strikes he threw at start? That's one sided short clips to try to make your argument valid.

Are you too lazy to watch the fight or something? How do you score the first 30 seconds of the fight before fight goes to ground? It was clearly even with deigo throwing maybe a couple more strikes.

Give a little respect to Diego man the guy did pretty decent with his game plan. Just he got reversed in that takedown by Conor being bigger and stronger or he prob would of took round 1. He was working hard for subs on bot too.

You act like he just got dominated but he was being scrappy and tough deff wasn't a push over.

Conor will soon be the champion in every division of the UFC. Dana is in negotiations with Invicta for a fight against Christine Cyborg, but that fight is won't take place until after Conor gets the winner Werdum - Cain.
Rumor is hes fighting in the first ever 1 vs 2 match against Joanna and Holly at UFC 200. Conor does not give a fuck about weightclasses...or gender. He will hold 5 belts by the end of 2016!

How is that visual evidence ? Where are the Diego head kicks and strikes he threw at start? That's one sided short clips to try to make your argument valid.

Are you too lazy to watch the fight or something? How do you score the first 30 seconds of the fight before fight goes to ground? It was clearly even with deigo throwing maybe a couple more strikes.

Give a little respect to Diego man the guy did pretty decent with his game plan. Just he got reversed in that takedown by Conor being bigger and stronger or he prob would of took round 1. He was working hard for subs on bot too.

You act like he just got dominated but he was being scrappy and tough deff wasn't a push over.

Well I'm sure we can both agree that it was a first round tko for Conor so we can leave it at that.

Jose Aldo with ease.. Aldo, who beat the former 155 pound champ. Benson henderson has done okay at 170 atm.

Why couldnt conor? He is just as big as Benson, he has already grown quite a bit.

Pretty piss poor MMAth. Plus, Benson did well at 170 because of his excellent grappling, which Conor does not have. Benson is also 180 in the cage fight night and that's when he fought at 155. He's grappled in the 180's. He's much stronger and heavier than Conor.

damien maia top 15? ur proving ur a novice in the game.. Stfu, ur opinions are obviously biased as fuck. Maia is most deff. top 5-6

So if Maia was in the top 5, then he'd automatically be top 15, no?

I get you're a neophyte but cmon bro. Use the walnut in your coconut.

Also-- Member Since February 9, 2016. Obviously first account.

There is no limit to this Conor nonsense.

None whatsoever. Ask some of them, they legitimately give Conor a chance of beating Jon Jones and Luke Rockhold. "Conor matches up well, they can't take his left hand!!!1!1"

I don't expect you recognize technical ability nor do I expect you to recognize his two pan-am Gold medals or his adcc participation as an achievement.

Wait, does Gunni's fantastic ADCC run mean he beat Story or Maia?

Gunni has fought two top 15 welterweights in mma, and lost to both. Conor has fought no welterweights, no top 15 lightweights, and no one who cuts the amount he cuts. There is no proof he would beat anyone at welterweight.

You can live in a fantasy land where Conor matches up well with savages like 6'2" 195lb Condit or elite wrestlers like Woodley and Hendricks, and where you've talked to John Kavanaugh and fluffed Conor's pillow whilst singing lullabies to him but in real life Conor cuts record weight to fight smaller guys. He has no wins at LW that mean anything, and has never fought a welterweight.

I'm a grappler. I recognize Gunni's skills. I also recognize his weaknesses in mma, and that Maia 30-26 prisonbitched him. I also recognize that training with Gunni doesn't impart Gunni's skills on Conor. Brock trained with Pat Barry, how come Brock wasn't an elite kickboxer?

I think we are all done here squirt. Move along to easier topics with other posters, or I'll continue to treat you worse than Maia did Gunnar, boy.

I thought Rory and Condit had chances to "starch" Robbie....but that didn't happen. WB probably has to fight Rory or Woodley to get a title shot...so lets just hold off on all this drama until fights are actually announced.

Yes I get that Conor nuthuggers think Conor will now ko everyone in under a minute but it's just not true. They are fixated on Jose fight still.
that wasn't where I was going. You're blind.

Can't believe all the threads I'm seeing about Conor potentially fighting lawler.

Is everyone really looking past the fact wonderboy is going to starch lawler like he did ellenberger and hendricks?

Wonderboy is basically a better, much bigger version of conor. When he becomes champ, will you guys be talking about this match-up?

I get the feeling the lack of discussion is based on the lack of confidence on the side of Mcgregor's fans.

Wonderboy by tko/ko if it happens, anyone see it differently?

Agreed! But I really don't see Conor getting to WW any way. Even if he beats RDA, UFC would have to be some kind of stupid to allow one person to hold 3 belts in three divisions without first defending the other two belts ... it would be disastrous, imo. Conor really shouldn't have been allowed to fight at LW before successfully defending his FW belt first, but that's a mute point now.

Wonderboy would light Conor up with his relatively bootleg Karate. I don't think Conor deserves a shot at WW, but at the same time I kinda want to see WB tool him. :p Conor is an imitator of various styles, not really a master of any of them.

Conor is a better boxer than Wonderboy.

Wonderboy is an undefeated world champion kickboxer.....57-0. I'm sorry but he starches the living shit out of Conor in a striking war. I don't think they will ever fight because Wonderboy is at Welter and I don't believe Conor when he says he is thinking about Welter. Wonderboy is like a larger, more rangy, more complete version of McGregor.

Wonderboy is an undefeated world champion kickboxer.....57-0. I'm sorry but he starches the living shit out of Conor in a striking war. I don't think they will ever fight because Wonderboy is at Welter and I don't believe Conor when he says he is thinking about Welter. Wonderboy is like a larger, more rangy, more complete version of McGregor.

Regardless of the outcome, the only thing they have in common is they're predominantly strikers.

Can't believe all the threads I'm seeing about Conor potentially fighting lawler.

Is everyone really looking past the fact wonderboy is going to starch lawler like he did ellenberger and hendricks?

Wonderboy is basically a better, much bigger version of conor. When he becomes champ, will you guys be talking about this match-up?

I get the feeling the lack of discussion is based on the lack of confidence on the side of Mcgregor's fans.

Wonderboy by tko/ko if it happens, anyone see it differently?

What's worse than McGregor fanboys are Thompson nuthuggers...

He beat USADA Hendricks and all of a sudden, the fanboys are claiming he will destroy Lawler, who is a proven champ with wins over pre-USADA Hendricks and MacDonald (x2)?

Can't wait till this "Wonderboy" hype train gets derailed.

Mike Ricci knocked ten bells out of him, Conor has knocked a p4p champion into the next week inside of 13 seconds, that's why I believe he'd maul a standard welterweight.
Magny has improved leaps and bounds since the Ricci fight. Mike is no longer in the UFC and Neil is fighting Hector Lombard. I think Neil has moved well past that loss.

Pretty piss poor MMAth. Plus, Benson did well at 170 because of his excellent grappling, which Conor does not have. Benson is also 180 in the cage fight night and that's when he fought at 155. He's grappled in the 180's. He's much stronger and heavier than Conor.

So if Maia was in the top 5, then he'd automatically be top 15, no?

I get you're a neophyte but cmon bro. Use the walnut in your coconut.

Also-- Member Since February 9, 2016. Obviously first account.

None whatsoever. Ask some of them, they legitimately give Conor a chance of beating Jon Jones and Luke Rockhold. "Conor matches up well, they can't take his left hand!!!1!1"
holy jeeez, your talking out of your ass.. haha what a nutjob.

U really think anyone takes you seriously? You seem dumb as fuuq.

What's worse than McGregor fanboys are Thompson nuthuggers...

He beat USADA Hendricks and all of a sudden, the fanboys are claiming he will destroy Lawler, who is a proven champ with wins over pre-USADA Hendricks and MacDonald (x2)?

Can't wait till this "Wonderboy" hype train gets derailed.

USADA-Hendricks was best-shape-of-his-life-Hendricks before Wonderboy whooped him.

holy jeeez, your talking out of your ass.. haha what a nutjob.

U really think anyone takes you seriously? You seem dumb as fuuq.

What part is false? You used MMAth. Benson beat Thatch by grappling. Conor got outgrappled by midget Mendes. Benson has grappling wins at middleweight in Mundials, that's 181 lbs.

Kid, I've taken dumps that knew more about mma than you. Sit down, adults are talking.

I think Conor is a better / slicker striker then Thompson, but Thompson reach / range advantage etc from being a bigger human, would be to much for Conor to handle.
In what way is he better/slicker? All we've seen is him walking down guys. sliding back and countering with his left hand (outside of a few spinning kicks on a gassed out chad).

Wonderboy has shown the ability too hit, hurtn, and finish opponents with a variety of strikes -kicks, punches, and elbows.

To top it off he has shown the willingness to put in time to improve his wrestling to the point he shut down one of the best takedown artists in his division (and arguably one of the best regardless of weight division).

Back