Wonderboy vs Mcgregor

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Can't believe all the threads I'm seeing about Conor potentially fighting lawler.

Is everyone really looking past the fact wonderboy is going to starch lawler like he did ellenberger and hendricks?

Wonderboy is basically a better, much bigger version of conor. When he becomes champ, will you guys be talking about this match-up?

I get the feeling the lack of discussion is based on the lack of confidence on the side of Mcgregor's fans.

Wonderboy by tko/ko if it happens, anyone see it differently?

Conor wouldn't win a single fight against the Welterweight top 15.

But there are fanbois who think he matches up well with Jones.

After watching Wonderboy defend a TD from Hendricks I can't put up a good argument that he won't starch anyone in that division.
However I don't care, let Lawler defend a few more times, I just want to see Wonderboy send Woodley out of title contention

im not sure WB beats lawler. depends on the night i think. but the fight i wanna see first is WB vs Rory.

brainblog116.gif

Wonder boy is huge compared to Conor. I think Conors stand up is the better though but not by enough to make up for the size difference

I'm no advocate of the Conor to 170 notion but this is obnoxious by anybody's standards.
So who has Conor ever beat that makes you think he would win against guys who have 25lbs on him?

Wonderboy would bounce around and show Conor the meaning of "flowy", always out of range of that big left with an endless assortment of kicks.

So who has Conor ever beat that makes you think he would win against guys who have 25lbs on him?

If read properly I state that I'm not a fan of him going to 170

Having said that, having Gunni train with Conor at SBG I would imagine John Kavanagh would know better than you or I believe it or not.

Having said that, having Gunni train with Conor at SBG I would imagine John Kavanagh would know better than you or I believe it or not.
Gunni is not a large WW, and kavanugh claimed that he would out grapple Maia lmao.

I don't see Conor even beating Neil Magny

Gunni is not a large WW, and kavanugh claimed that he would out grapple Maia lmao.

I don't see Conor even beating Neil Magny

Gunni competed at the adcc so obviously he's of a world class grappling pedigree so his opinion although incorrect were not outlandish and I don't believe that you truly believe Magny can compete with Conor so I won't entertain you on that one.

Gunni competed at the adcc so obviously he's of a world class grappling pedigree so his opinion although incorrect were not outlandish and I don't believe that you truly believe Magny can compete with Conor so I won't entertain you on that one.
Uhh magny is huge, strong, has power, great cardio,never been stopped by strikes against people who hit harder than Conor,great heart and is a great grappler. What has Conor shown that makes you think he could keep it standing against a huge WW?

In hands range, it would be a pretty good scrap, with Conor having a slight advantage on accuracy.

At distance, Wonderboy would separate Conors dome from his shoulders.

Depending on how the RDA fight goes down, this could potentially be an epic match-up.

Uhh magny is huge, strong, has power, great cardio,never been stopped by strikes against people who hit harder than Conor,great heart and is a great grappler. What has Conor shown that makes you think he could keep it standing against a huge WW?

Mike Ricci knocked ten bells out of him, Conor has knocked a p4p champion into the next week inside of 13 seconds, that's why I believe he'd maul a standard welterweight.

Conor will soon be the champion in every division of the UFC. Dana is in negotiations with Invicta for a fight against Christine Cyborg, but that fight is won't take place until after Conor gets the winner Werdum - Cain.

Conor suffers the worst case of MDS I have ever seen, Manlet denial syndrome.

Gunni is 0-2 against top 15 welterweights.

Mike Ricci knocked ten bells out of him, Conor has knocked a p4p champion into the next week inside of 13 seconds, that's why I believe he'd maul a standard welterweight.

He never fought Ricci. And beating one fighter 2 weight classes down doesn't mean he can beat a huge Ww. Styles make fights. 6'4 80" reach,long ass legs ,probably cuts from 200 pounds and crafty in all areas. Very tough match up for Conor.

And how is Magny standard? He's like freaking 11-1 at WW and only lost to Maia who most certainly could also grapplefuck Conor. I don't hate the guy but he won't do well at Ww. I love Cruz and MM too and they wouldn't do well at LW either.

Back