Wonderboy vs Mcgregor

They are not talking about it because we arent as delusional as we seem. We fear RDA and know there are a few LW's who can end this run even if mcgregor beats RDA.

Sure he would have a punchers chance against the WW's but we also know if he jumped there after beating RDA it would be lame and wed like to see him defend.

The people who talk the WW stuff are usually messing around or are just overly excited when it comes to seeing where the fuck conor takes this thing if he beats RDA.

Gunni is 0-2 against top 15 welterweights.

I don't expect you recognize technical ability nor do I expect you to recognize his two pan-am Gold medals or his adcc participation as an achievement.

He never fought Ricci. And beating one fighter 2 weight classes down doesn't mean he can beat a huge Ww. Styles make fights. 6'4 80" reach,long ass legs ,probably cuts from 200 pounds and crafty in all areas. Very tough match up for Conor.

And how is Magny standard? He's like freaking 11-1 at WW and only lost to Maia who most certainly could also grapplefuck Conor. I don't hate the guy but he won't do well at Ww. I love Cruz and MM too and they wouldn't do well at LW either.

You seem a little brighter than I WILL CUT YOU so I'll entertain you a little more. If you watched NM in TUF you'd see his fight with Mike Ricci. I agree with your assessment on the weight difference making a significant difference to Conors chances against the WW elite but I am not as educated as John Kavanagh who I've spoken to and his mind for combat is awe inspiring. On NM I see him to be capable anywhere but exceptional nowhere. He can always prove me wrong though and on Maia, if he did get a hold of McGregor I highly doubt he can fend off the submission for very long because Damien Maia is undoubtedly the best bjj/mma fighter for me. However getting in on Conor would be a task for Maia.

I don't expect you recognize technical ability nor do I expect you to recognize his two pan-am Gold medals or his adcc participation as an achievement.

You seem a little brighter than I WILL CUT YOU so I'll entertain you a little more. If you watched NM in TUF you'd see his fight with Mike Ricci. I agree with your assessment on the weight difference making a significant difference to Conors chances against the WW elite but I am not as educated as John Kavanagh who I've spoken to and his mind for combat is awe inspiring. On NM I see him to be capable anywhere but exceptional nowhere. He can always prove me wrong though and on Maia, if he did get a hold of McGregor I highly doubt he can fend off the submission for very long because Damien Maia is undoubtedly the best bjj/mma fighter for me. However getting in on Conor would be a task for Maia.

Brandao got in easily against Conor in the clinch. Why the hell wouldn't Maia be able to?

Brandao got in easily against Conor in the clinch. Why the hell wouldn't Maia be able to?
Marquardt punched Maia's face off in 30 seconds...see where this is going?

Marquardt punched Maia's face off in 30 seconds...see where this is going?

Yes I get that Conor nuthuggers think Conor will now ko everyone in under a minute but it's just not true. They are fixated on Jose fight still.

Brandao got lit up like a Christmas tree for the whole of the short duration of the fight. Such a bad analogy on your part, Damien Maia just might be able to get in on Conor however he could as easily get hit trying to do so also.

Conor boxing is much better and he hits harder.. Close matchup though.. I would give slight edge to Conor.

Brandao got lit up like a Christmas tree for the whole of the short duration of the fight. Such a bad analogy on your part, Damien Maia just might be able to get in on Conor however he could as easily get hit trying to do so also.

Ummm... You really should watch the fight again. Brandao didn't do that bad at all. The standup was basically even at the start with brandao maybe landing the better shots. Then brandao went for takedown and clinched Conor against fence. Went for a take down but Conor reversed and most of round was on the ground. The ground is the key word here when talking about Maia .

Ummm... You really should watch the fight again. Brandao didn't do that bad at all. The standup was basically even at the start with brandao maybe landing the better shots. Then brandao went for takedown and clinched Conor against fence. Went for a take down but Conor reversed and most of round was on the ground. The ground is the key word here when talking about Maia .

You're delusional.

Watch the fight... Just watch the fight.

I have seen it a few times, DB was toyed with. Chad Mendes has been the only fighter in the ufc to really push Conor and that was entirely down to his wrestling.

You're delusional.

No you're right I just re watched the fight it was 30 seconds long with Conor lighting up Diego like a Christmas tree. It never made it to the ground.

Conor by ko in under 30 against Maia

So who has Conor ever beat that makes you think he would win against guys who have 25lbs on him?
Jose Aldo with ease.. Aldo, who beat the former 155 pound champ. Benson henderson has done okay at 170 atm.

Why couldnt conor? He is just as big as Benson, he has already grown quite a bit.

I have seen it a few times, DB was toyed with. Chad Mendes has been the only fighter in the ufc to really push Conor and that was entirely down to his wrestling.

That's your definition of toyed with? Are you kidding me?

Diego was being a scrappy little fucker. Conor is clearly stronger bigger and more skilled but toyed with Diego just no

No you're right I just re watched the fight it was 30 seconds long with Conor lighting up Diego like a Christmas tree. It never made it to the ground.

Conor by ko in under 30 against Maia

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrandão%2B(1).gif

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrandão%2B(3).gif

AngryPossibleEkaltadeta.gif

giphy.gif

Those aren't my opinions, this is footage from the brief bout between Conor and Diego.

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrandão%2B(1).gif

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrandão%2B(3).gif

AngryPossibleEkaltadeta.gif

giphy.gif

Those aren't my opinions, this is footage from the brief bout between Conor and Diego.

I just watched fight 2 times in a row I don't need your gifs. It's clear you're the delusional one.
You also just posted a gif of Conor missing a kick and a punch and being hit by a left hand while trying to post it as dominate Conor shit.

You are also getting off topic this is about Maia vs Conor and the point I was trying to make is Diego put Conor in a spot someone like Maia could take advantage of.
You say Conor can't be clinched cause he's too quick but that's not true. Diego ducked conors punch and grabbed his waist. Now tell me how Maia couldn't do something similar?

I just watched fight 2 times in a row I don't need your gifs. It's clear you're the delusional one.
You also just posted a gif of Conor missing a kick and a punch and being hit by a left hand while trying to post it as dominate Conor shit.

You are also getting off topic this is about Maia vs Conor and the point I was trying to make is Diego put Conor in a spot someone like Maia could take advantage of.
You say Conor can't be clinched cause he's too quick but that's not true. Diego ducked conors punch and grabbed his waist. Now tell me how Maia couldn't do something similar?

I didn't say Conor can't be clinched, I'm merely saying Diego had very little going for him in that that to say the least. If I am delusional then I'm the one offering visual evidence to support my claim, you however were offering salty jibberish.

Back