Wonderboy responds...

I don't get it. This is when the UFC wants to put their foot down?! Not when they allow Dan Henderson to fight for the title and he's not even ranked in the Top 10. Not when Conor McGregor has a couple of people he should be defending his title against. But this...Woodley trying to entertain a Diaz or GSP fight, this is when the UFC wants to say "well, fair is fair. We need to go by the rankings." UFC is a complete and utter joke...
Doing something retarded isn't an excuse to do the same thing again.

lol @ all the people that thought it mattered what Woodley wanted.

poor wonderboy thinks he's getting the shot

so Woodley's next step is sharing personal conversations and making sure everyone knows how hard he is ducking wonderboy. what a 'genius'.
Anyone would be ducking Wonderboy for a shot at the GOAT and the biggest paycheck of their career. Don't act like this is odd. You'd be doing the same shit in his position.

There's absolutely no confirmation that it's GSP. I could posts screenshots of my text messages also and change the contact name to Deborah Ann Woll.
I would want to believe it for ya.

Woodley got this. Woodley by KO in the 1st round.

I don't get it. This is when the UFC wants to put their foot down?! Not when they allow Dan Henderson to fight for the title and he's not even ranked in the Top 10. Not when Conor McGregor has a couple of people he should be defending his title against. But this...Woodley trying to entertain a Diaz or GSP fight, this is when the UFC wants to say "well, fair is fair. We need to go by the rankings." UFC is a complete and utter joke...

I don't think we as fans know everything that's going on behind the scenes. GSP may want the fight but he has a deal with under armor, while UFC makes their athletes wear Reebok. He might want higher pay that the UFC is not willing to fork over. There are so many factors here. I bet if the UFC could get a money fight out of Woodley, they would. But sometimes it's not feasible. So they go with the best they have.

Besides, Wonderboy is a treat to watch. Having him as champ is gonna be amazing. Machida 2.0. No can defend.

I want to see Woodley vs Thompson more than those other fights anyway, want to see how Wonderboy deals the crazy ass speed and power for the first couple rounds.

Even in the texts, he looks like he's ducking Wonderboy with the "I'll push for Nick" stuff. Way to state your case, Woodley.

It seems like Woodley has all the wrong angles. Sure, he's the new champ - but casual fans don't even know his name. Plus, the reason the Diaz/McGregor and Bisping/Hendo fights are happening is because of bad blood. Woodley is calling out GSP/Diaz because he respects them. And it doesn't seem to be working.

PLEASE MERK WOOD LEE WONDERMAN

I don't think we as fans know everything that's going on behind the scenes. GSP may want the fight but he has a deal with under armor, while UFC makes their athletes wear Reebok. He might want higher pay that the UFC is not willing to fork over. There are so many factors here. I bet if the UFC could get a money fight out of Woodley, they would. But sometimes it's not feasible. So they go with the best they have.

Besides, Wonderboy is a treat to watch. Having him as champ is gonna be amazing. Machida 2.0. No can defend.
I'm calling BS. Diaz I'm sure would be down even if GSP wasn't. We're not talking about who deserves the title shot, we're talking about money fights right? The problem is there is no standard being held here. Quite frankly all I'm hearing is excuses. I'm for "follow the rankings" personally, but the UFC needs to uphold some type of standard.

Anyone would be ducking Wonderboy for a shot at the GOAT and the biggest paycheck of their career. Don't act like this is odd. You'd be doing the same shit in his position.
for GSP I would, absolutely. not for Nick though

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back