Wonderboy responds...

There's absolutely no confirmation that it's GSP. I could posts screenshots of my text messages also and change the contact to Deborah Ann Woll.
I was being sarcastic it doesn't mean shit to me that they've texted. I don't understand his point. 'So it can forever be broken', like wtf are we even talking about here.

Wonderboy takes this with ease. Tyron will be his easiest fight since Ellenberger.

I was being sarcastic it doesn't mean shit to me that they've texted. I don't understand his point. 'So it can forever be broken', like wtf are we even talking about here.
Lol yeah pretty nonsensical to be honest. No idea what that's supposed to mean.

Wonderboy takes this with ease. Tyron will be his easiest fight since Ellenberger.
Hendricks was a much easier fight than Ellenberger. The Berger at least scored a knockdown.

As if George needed more things to be picked on for.

Those emojis...

Wonderboy is gonna shred Woodley.

At a distance Woodley is a sitting duck for Wonderboy to tee off on. As soon as Woodley tries to get on the inside, he is gonna be put through a meat grinder. If Woodley is cautious, this is a 50-45 for Wonderboy. If Woodley gets frustrated and reckless, Wonderboy by KO.

giphy.gif

GSP was just being polite, he didn't confirm anything and Woodley acted like they sealed the deal

BOOYAH!!!!! Thank you Dana White! Thank you UFC! Extreme Thank you to all the fans that supported me and this title shot! Time to get to work and bring that belt home!!!!!

Woodley not happy...

i can't be the only one who read GSP's texts in his voice, right?

I don't have a problem personally with champions/fighters calling out fighters.

In this particular instance, I know I'm not alone in my feeling that Woodley-Thompson is the best fight to make (as oppose to Woodley-GSP, or Woodley-Diaz).

Woodley-Thompson is a fresh, interesting matchup, and alot of fans, myself included, want to see it.

Cringe at those tweets. What a goof.

I don't get it. This is when the UFC wants to put their foot down?! Not when they allow Dan Henderson to fight for the title and he's not even ranked in the Top 10. Not when Conor McGregor has a couple of people he should be defending his title against. But this...Woodley trying to entertain a Diaz or GSP fight, this is when the UFC wants to say "well, fair is fair. We need to go by the rankings." UFC is a complete and utter joke...

Hendricks was a much easier fight than Ellenberger. The Berger at least scored a knockdown.
Good point. I completely forgot Jake did catch him early. Although Thompson recovered great and turned it around quickly. I think Ellenberger has as much if not more power than Woodley so if anything it shows Wonderboy can take a shot and still do what he does.

GSP could sell out the arena by himself. Woodley adds nothing; he is not much of a draw.

Posting that text is such a dick move.

Man the fuck up and face Wonderboy. Yeah, so he counted you out vs. Lawler and he was wrong. Now stfu and fight.

I hope Wonderboy steamrolls TyronE like he did with Hendricks.

I don't get it. This is when the UFC wants to put their foot down?! Not when they allow Dan Henderson to fight for the title and he's not even ranked in the Top 10. Not when Conor McGregor has a couple of people he should be defending his title against. But this...Woodley trying to entertain a Diaz or GSP fight, this is when the UFC wants to say "well, fair is fair. We need to go by the rankings." UFC is a complete and utter joke...
We don't need two retarded moves by UFC...

Back