Wonderboy responds...

Something weird about the #1 contender kissing the feet of Dana White and the UFC, thanking them for something he has obviously earned.

I think the UFC was flexing on both Woodley and Wonderboy. They let Woodley talk about the matchups he wanted and the paydays he'd like as if it mattered, and then did exactly the opposite. They kept Wonderboy completely in the dark to let him know that he's not entitled to shit, and he shouldn't ever expect shit, so then once he was given the title shot he reacts like a grateful slave that is now completely loyal. Reminds me of how they trained gladiators on Spartacus.

You're being a little dramatic

And that's the unfortunate problem. You're honestly going to tell me that Bisping vs Henderson would make more money than Woodley vs GSP or Woodley vs Diaz? You can honestly say that?

Naw, but Hendo is getting the shot because nobody gives a fuck about Jacare, as for the WW side, gsp and Diaz aren't even confirmed to be active, i seriously doubt those fights were ever a possibility

Well GSP just entered usada pool so he can't fight for at least 4 months. And there is no update on resolution to the major issues in GSP,s contract negotiation. If it ever happens, I'd assume GSP fight won't be until 2017. UFC would hold off on this if they were confident GSP would be back this year. Good for WB.

That's correct. Even if he does return he would not be eligible to fight until late December anyway. More than enough time for this fight and if Georges comes back he can fight the winner.

GSP could fight tomorrow on the same exemption the UFC gave Lesnar. But he will have 3 months by the time of 205. That 4 month shit is not a rule etched in stone. Lesnar was tested for one month.

Still... He could fight tomorrow if they wanted him to.

wonderboy will probably get knocked out like lawler and you guys will cry making more 100 threads hating woodley.

my first thought.

agreed but until they announce it at an event I'm going to assume GSP will get whatever he wants.
GSP coming back still isn't that close. They are locked in a money battle among other issues with his contract. He only entered the USADA pool so he can be eligible to fight.

He would not be eligible til late December. Which means there is more than enough time for Thompson vs Woodley. GSP and the UFC simply haven't gotten close to coming to terms yet. My guess is their still far apart on a deal.

There's absolutely no confirmation that it's GSP. I could posts screenshots of my text messages also and change the contact name to Deborah Ann Woll.

Woodley wouldnt be the type to do that because GSP could make him look stupid if it wasnt him

GSP coming back still isn't that close. They are locked in a money battle among other issues with his contract. He only entered the USADA pool so he can be eligible to fight.

He would not be eligible til late December. Which means there is more than enough time for Thompson vs Woodley. GSP and the UFC simply haven't gotten close to coming to terms yet. My guess is their still far apart on a deal.

I hope so. While I don't think it's a duck for Woodley to "pick" GSP I am not one of the many that are eagerly anticipating his return. I'd much rather see Wonderboy get that belt. Ain't nothin stopping him.

Ain't. Nothin.

Woodley by another Athleticxplosive KO.

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Also Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings when they fight.

1RwS5m8.gif

I'm fairly close to woodly. A couple of guys from my gym mothers go to church with Woodleys mother. I suppose that should make me a fan but I'm just left to feel the guy is a jerk.

Wonderboys dad had it right.

More like swallows and smiled after the facial. I was expecting a real response from a guy who said he deserved the title shot not this thank you boss stuff. Wonderboy should just see this as what it'll be like for him if he wins.

Back