• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women and Children FIRST! If your life is at risk, what do you do?

lifebuzz-9e16d4e404b00419050f70ea8de67313-limit_2000.jpg

What is your call?

^^^^^^^^
I’d only help the attractive women
l@nd0

I brought this $12 inflatable, a mini air pump, and a folding paddle in my carry-on. After the "only" raft is fully loaded up, I'll try to distract everyone by saying we should try to remove the seats or other materials from the plane to see if they'll float. That's when I slip out the door and climb on top of the plane to blow up my raft and row the fuck outta there.

Since I only paid $12, there's a good chance it won't inflate and I'll go on a rant against cheap Chinese goods while shaking my fist at the sky as I sink into the cold, murky water.

Damn straight! My entire general area is getting filled with uppercuts. And it’s a mobile general area, so uppercuts are coming on the path to the raft, and if necessary the raft itself.

I think I would go easy on everyone but you. I'd probably push you in the fire

Survival of the fittest. I might not be the fitiedt, but I'm stronger than average, so I just throw out somebody else.

I would be first on the boat and run a tight ship, I would only accept the hottest females and potential hot children for my new sex island and we would row merrily away

I can't stand people who put their pets above people, or use phrases like "dog mom" or some dumb shit like that.

I’d save my pets life before a persons. For all I know the person is a shithead irl and getting rid of them is doing Earth a favor. You never know, so why take a chance?

At least, that’s the way I see it

Children first ....... women no. They want equal rights an all that shit ........ there ya go equal.

children first. Women get equal rights and as such in dire situations should not receive any preference because we as a society have progressed!

Plus I am not given my life up to a possible man in female drapery. Or any of those non binary bitches, they can also freeze.

amirite?

tenor.gif

Children first ....... women no. They want equal rights an all that shit ........ there ya go equal.

Well, I think the philosophy is was always that women are the caretakers... especially when thinking of more primitive societies, that is, I don't know if the concept is outdated now or not.

Well, I think the philosophy is was always that women are the caretakers... especially when thinking of more primitive societies, that is, I don't know if the concept is outdated now or not.
The feminist nazis blew that to shit. Alot of men are better for their kids then mothers anyway.

I’ve always put other people before myself. Just always been that way. I would without a doubt help save people before myself , especially women and children.

Back