• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women and Children FIRST! If your life is at risk, what do you do?

Survival of the fittest. I might not be the fitiedt, but I'm stronger than average, so I just throw out somebody else.

I would be first on the boat and run a tight ship, I would only accept the hottest females and potential hot children for my new sex island and we would row merrily away

I’d save my pets life before a persons. For all I know the person is a shithead irl and getting rid of them is doing Earth a favor. You never know, so why take a chance?

At least, that’s the way I see it

Children first ....... women no. They want equal rights an all that shit ........ there ya go equal.

I survive.

I'd help kids - but women? Nah - you're just as equal to a man.

For those that say women and children - how about Trans?

Take a few moments to ascertain which ones are stupid and have bad attitudes and will not contribute to society and let them have "accidents".

I’m on that boat. My dogs are on that boat. I’d actually make sure no one else gets on the boat as well. Can’t take any chances.

women wanted equality, so they get equality. i'm fighting everyone for my spot on that raft. women and children don't have a fucking chance.

You kidding me? Every time I leave my house I'm stuck behind some numbskull who takes 2 seconds to realize the stoplight turned green, grocery stores are full of idiots who block an isle with their cart, people stopping in doorways, and you want me to give up my life for them? And kids? Obnoxious little terrors that will grow up to be dipshits clogging up the isles at Costco so they can get a free piece of cheese on a cracker.

I'll fight my way onto that raft and if I don't make it I'm pulling it under with me.

I like to think we are all equal now. I am a young man with big dreams, so I believe my life is as or more important than most others. If I got a seat in the raft, that is my seat

Save myself and kick @UVee out of the boat

Children first. In name of equality, women can exit the burning wreckage at the same time that I do

scream "i identify as a woman"

Chivalry is, in fact, dead and it was women who killed it!

I’ve always put other people before myself. Just always been that way. I would without a doubt help save people before myself , especially women and children.
Oh maybe not.

But after this guy dies saving some women then chivalry is really dead.

Children and their mothers first. Childless spinsters can wait their turn and lament their poor genetics. I got kids, I'm there for them.

Fuck women, you want equality, here it is. Children yes. Best scenario, I grab a few kids and act like I’m saving them and jump on raft with them

Fuck women, you want equality, here it is. Children yes. Best scenario, I grab a few kids and act like I’m saving them and jump on raft with them
Ummm... those kids you grab have parents ...

lol, i am imagining that Seinfeld scene above with you knocking over the parents to grab a couple kids so you can get on the raft with the kids punching and kicking you as they see their parents knocked to the ground by you. You get on the boat, and throw the kids into the water calling them ingrates for not being grateful that you saved them. lol.

I use women and children as my first line of defense as human shields.

Children first, even if the spoiled brats has screaming the whole flight.

Woman are equal and if you give up your seat to them you are trying to keep them from full equality.

Funny how that works even the most hard core 3rd wave feminist wants “equality “ until she doesn’t.

As for dogs there are plenty of adults I would let die die before my dog. Three are plenty of people the world would be better off without.

Let’s say the drunk guy on the flight that cause all kinds of trouble. Yea given a choice he dies and my dog lives.

I have enough experience to know that you don't know what you will do in a stress situation until it happens. All you can do is prepare accordingly so you can fall back on training.

I’m definitely saving kids. I’m probably saving hot women. Everyone else should watch their backs. I have zero issues with increasing my odds of survival.

Why hello,

My name is Caledon Hockley.

Nice to meet you...

I really think that with scenarios like this, you won't truly know what you'd do unless you've been in that scenario, or a similar one, before.

Most of us would like to think: "Oh, yea. I'd definitely be chivalrous and give up my life raft" but in reality it'd probably be VERY hard to fight the instinct of survival, the strongest instinct we have.

You see... even when folks are drowning, they say don't rescue someone unless you have a flotation device, otherwise their instinct to stay afloat will cause them to submerge, and ultimately drown you, trying to get oxygen.

This is very true. I was always one of those "I'd save myself" guys. Because logically... Fuck anyone else. I can't feel pride in my actions if I'm dead. Plus I'm confident in my ability to survive... So what if I sacrifice myself to save someone, and they die later anyway because they are useless?

But then I found myself in a situation where I had the option to put myself at great risk to help two people across the fire and to the stairway. Instinct kicked in.

I thought I knew what I'd do. But now I know for sure and my suspicions about myself have been confirmed.

I got out unscathed. In the end that's all that really matters.

This is very true. I was always one of those "I'd save myself" guys. Because logically... Fuck anyone else. I can't feel pride in my actions if I'm dead. Plus I'm confident in my ability to survive... So what if I sacrifice myself to save someone, and they die later anyway because they are useless?

But then I found myself in a situation where I had the option to put myself at great risk to help two people across the fire and to the stairway. Instinct kicked in.

I thought I knew what I'd do. But now I know for sure and my suspicions about myself have been confirmed.

I got out unscathed. In the end that's all that really matters.

What happened to the other two people?

What happened to the other two people?

There were 72 casualties total. I'm not sure if they contributed to that number or not. I'd like to hope not. I was just visiting the building so I didn't know them or anything and have no way of finding out.

I’m tossing ugly women and weak men overboard and taking charge of the lifeboat with all the good looking girls on it.

Am I the only guy who doesn't give chicks special treatment simply because they're cute? This is why they have complexes.

If you're not getting ass out of it, what difference does it make?

Im getting a seat on the raft while you freeze in the water. Sorry. My life comes first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back