Media !!! Jiri Prochazka Accuses Alex Poatan Peireira Of Using VooDooJuJu/Obeah/Black Magic On Ariel Helwani Show!!!

So Jiri stated plainly that he believes Poatan is using witchcraft to win fights against him and Jamahal and Izzy.
You should have seen the excitement on Ariels face and the glee in his voice when he heard this hot take..

What are your thoughts Sherbros?
Is Alex cheating by using Black Magic/Voodoo to spiritually mesmerize his opponents?
Video is timestamped...

Is Jiri a paranoid Conspiracy theorist like yours truly

Bryce Mitchell?​

This dude is like 6 screws short of a hinge sometimes.

@HHJ What the fuck is up with your boys brain son? Lol

His witchcraft didn't work against Izzy

israel-adesanya-alex-pereira.gif

Can we show the other 3 fights too? Lol
Your sweet buns won't save you from the truth you sonofabitch lol.

Can we show the other 3 fights too? Lol
Your sweet buns won't save you from the truth you sonofabitch lol.

No we can’t sorry

And Izzy is up 9-1 in rounds even if he lost 3 times

Btw why are you calling me sweet buns? I think I accidentally posted a pic of myself here once and you caught it before I could delete it. That was u wasn’t it loool

Doesn’t pereira get blessed by his tribe before every fight? And has said that his ancestors are watching over him? If you believe that this stuff is real, like jiri does, and also believe that it’s an unfair advantage and taking away from the sport, like jiri does, then I think it’s very brave to bring it up when others will probably make jokes about you saying it

First time a voodoo accusation has been made since Team Fedor accused Bigfoot as such…….. weird that Easter Island Head fighters get accused of it, some correlation here?
i raise you : weird that accusations come from slavic fighters

No we can’t sorry

Btw why are you calling me sweet buns? I think I accidentally posted a pic of myself here once and you caught it before I could delete it. That was u wasn’t it loool

Winning rounds and losing fights are different things lol.

And the sweet buns thing made me laugh the other day and now thats you nickname lmao

He probably heard a rumour that Alex practices a type of witchcraft black magic that was brought to Brazil by African slaves called "macumba" which is similar to voodoo I guess

No we can’t sorry

>Up 9-1 in rounds
>down 1-3 in fights
What kind of cope mathematics is this LMAO
<suzylol>

Back