Womans MMA kill the momentum of every card.

Personally I don't follow WMMA, and I acknowledge that it has an audience. I support female athletes and I'm glad its found a space to exist on a big stage, but it is frustrating I am forced to subsidize it.

When WMMA fights run on a PPV, I take a snack/drink break. Since they usually run the full number of allotted rounds, I have to check back to see when it ends.

All due respect but the bits that I glance appear to be shockingly low quality compared to overall PPV standard MMA. This is the level of regional MMA, and not at the top of those cards.

In a perfect world, the UFC would run all WMMA PPV every 3rd or 4th month, so those fans could get a stacked card and people like myself wouldn't be forced to pay for it.
The don't because they know the numbers would be terrible. They just have so many events they need card filler.

The solution is to put all WMMA fights on the early prelims. The few fans that want to watch them can tune in early and the rest of us wouldn't be inconvenienced by them.

Personally I don't follow WMMA, and I acknowledge that it has an audience. I support female athletes and I'm glad its found a space to exist on a big stage, but it is frustrating I am forced to subsidize it.

When WMMA fights run on a PPV, I take a snack/drink break. Since they usually run the full number of allotted rounds, I have to check back to see when it ends.

All due respect but the bits that I glance appear to be shockingly low quality compared to overall PPV standard MMA. This is the level of regional MMA, and not at the top of those cards.

In a perfect world, the UFC would run all WMMA PPV every 3rd or 4th month, so those fans could get a stacked card and people like myself wouldn't be forced to pay for it.
Those people don't exist. It's just a bunch of virtue signaling feggits.

Yes, not being entertained by WMMA definitely correlates with being involuntarily celibate.

I can't count how many times saying I LOVE WMMA has gotten people laid.
And lying about WMMA gets you laid? That's your broken logic right there.

Not all wmma are boring but thus one stunk up the card everyone knew this before again they put Alex in the main event to save the card again.

What?

Last card the first girl fight was a banger, then there was a boring men's FLW dec, then the girls fought to a quick finish, then it was 4 boring decisions in a row from the men. The women kept the prelims alive.

Card before that a girl got brutally finished in the first round, then a bit later Aldana got her skull split open, then it was a boring FLW decision. Val fight later sucked, but if it hadn't been that it would have been Suga/Merab doing nothing for 5 rounds anyway lol.

What?

Last card the first girl fight was a banger, then there was a boring men's FLW dec, then the girls fought to a quick finish, then it was 4 boring decisions in a row from the men. The women kept the prelims alive.

Card before that a girl got brutally finished in the first round, then a bit later Aldana got her skull split open, then it was a boring FLW decision. Val fight later sucked, but if it hadn't been that it would have been Suga/Merab doing nothing for 5 rounds anyway lol.

There’s no point in using basic reasoning they’re just going to ignore logic go back to women bashing

Johanna Jedrzejczyk had a couple of ok fights

<Fedor23>
I can't deny this, but it's a numbers game and the amount of trash WMMA out weighs the high level woman that deserves to be on a card. So I'd rather go without the high level WMm than be subjected to the abundant amount of trash that us forced down our throat.

Im in the minority but I like watching women's MMA you know why because I like MMA doesn't matter male female

Back