Woman tasered autistic man because she thought he was staring at her breasts

That's kinda your fault, bro.

2 am on a dark Street, she's alone and the guy behind her is walking faster and gaining on her.

I would tell my wife to pull out the spray and yell too. Better safe than sorry. Although my wife wouldn't be walking alone at 2am, but still
I agree with this. If I saw a woman walking by herself at 2am on a dark street I'd be very conscious that it's going to scare the shit out of her if I start gaining on her and getting close to her. Have to be a little mindful in those situations

That's kinda your fault, bro.

2 am on a dark Street, she's alone and the guy behind her is walking faster and gaining on her.

I would tell my wife to pull out the spray and yell too. Better safe than sorry. Although my wife wouldn't be walking alone at 2am, but still

So i should have slowed down and walked behind her like a creep?

I get what you are saying but this is one of those things where you cant win as a guy lol

(Doesnt help that im 6 foot 6 and look like psycho)

That was my first thought, too.

She's a Trailer Park 7

She's a 3 Bag Special: one bag to put over her head, one to wear yourself in case her's slips off. And a third bag to be sick into when you've finished.

If looking at titties is the threshold for getting tasered, I’m royally f’d...

There is an answer!

Did you know that there are suits that protect against electic discharges? power linemen use them and they work like Faraday Cages.

So you can still oggle, but make sure you ''suit up' before going out.

Be wary though, because you'd still be vulnerable to groin kicks.

what s up with dumb cunts pulling the tongue out on selfies nowadays?

you can usually infer a sub par IQ with that

She did the right thing. She was protecting herself from that asperger.

Imagine if he were black. Imagine a black person with aspergers starring at your breasts/hair.

Better safe than sorry, she should have carried a gun and simply shot him. The American way.
Speaking of aspergers.

He should not have been autistic.

It was not the right thing to be.

shes has always been goofy faced, a product of hollywood hype, blonde and played a whore

any sensible person will tell you monica>
Have you seen horrible bosses? Shes way hotter as a brunette

If they start tasing people for looking at breasts, I'll be spending the rest of my life on the ground flopping around like a fish.

Did you click the link? The third picture that TS left out of the OP... She's pretty hideous.
Looked. Still would.
<------- Zero standards.

Fapped to them bitties 4 times now.

{<jordan}

In the United Kingdom of Pussies? Don't be silly. She'll serve 8 months, at most.:rolleyes:

Still, I would have expected her to be sentence to 6 months, serve maybe 30 days, then do some community service. And wouldn't have been shocked if all she got was CS with the number of especially women who get wrist slaps for these types of thing

16 month jail sentence sounds spot on to me. Even if she serves 8 months then is let out on a probation type deal, I guarantee it's enough to learn her lesson and not pull that shit again

I bet that poor autistic guy doesn't even understand sexuality. He was just staring anywhere to avoid her hideous face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back