Woman tasered autistic man because she thought he was staring at her breasts

It's a lose-lose. She'll think you're following her if you dont pass her, and then she thinks you're attacking her instead of walking at a normal speed on the sidewalk.

Yup

Walking on sidewalk- complicated shit

But the question is would you still think she's ugly after a 6-pack and you take off your grandma glasses?

I'm not a lightweight. A 6 pack would probably make her more repulsive.

After further review..i wood

Shes got them crazy eyes..and would need her long hair back

If she doesn’t want people to stare at her rack, rather than just tasing them (and going to prison for it) she should look into breast reduction surgery.

Idiot.

garauntee you tyhose tits are dissapointing mess underneat that shirt. u see that fold on the top part neat her left armpit, thats a dead giveaway that the tittes will be bad.

Glad she got 16 months. That is surprising to me. I always was under the impression that women in such situations rarely get punished, especially in the UK.

Autistic Men score higher than "normal" Women in Oppression Top Trumps.

Also, the ugly bitch used a taser which is illegal to even own in the UK. If you're assaulted with a taser in the UK, it's by a professional law enforcement officer, not a civilian;)

I hope they penalize this person the same as if it were a man tasering a woman for looking at him. Inequality in the justice system is disgusting

Womenz are never wrong. She is justified.

Serves that creep right.

16 months sounds appropriate. Justice was served.

I've felt, for years, they may as well release some Frisco pimps into the wild to counteract those directionless, antisocial bitches over there.

She did the right thing. She was protecting herself from that asperger.

Imagine if he were black. Imagine a black person with aspergers starring at your breasts/hair.

Better safe than sorry, she should have carried a gun and simply shot him. The American way.

Woah, slow down there. She isn’t a cop.

Wait. Is she?

Wouldn't say shes ugly...shes no jennifer aniston tho thats for sure
what does that even mean?

ac088a6a7e584d99d11962a8b05552f3.jpg

Glad she got 16 months. That is surprising to me. I always was under the impression that women in such situations rarely get punished, especially in the UK.
if it was the other way round, it'd be 3-5 years.

I nearly got pepper sprayed at night by some girl who taught i was going to do stuff to her.

I was coming home from selling weed to a russian chick and it was like 2 at night and street wasnt light up.The girl was walking in front of me, i caught up to her and she turns around with a spray in her hand screaming stop and shit.

I told her to fuck off and walked past her
That's kinda your fault, bro.

2 am on a dark Street, she's alone and the guy behind her is walking faster and gaining on her.

I would tell my wife to pull out the spray and yell too. Better safe than sorry. Although my wife wouldn't be walking alone at 2am, but still

The mans response soon after the incident; ‘the whole thing came as a total shock to me..’

Back