Woman tasered autistic man because she thought he was staring at her breasts

Getting tazed for doing what nearly every man has done at some point. I don’t really think it should matter if he was autistic or not. Glad she got neary two years.
Sounds like a whole bunch more guys need to be tazed!

To be fair, the autistic man probably was staring at her breasts. It'd be kind of hard not to.

Jokes on him for thinking he'd get away with it because he was disabled, I guess?

Ugly trash cunt. Don't expose half your breasts if mind people looking. I've never understood that. And either way, obviously not ok to taze someone for doing it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...0IXn2aKGxwdPIrb4fgKWUouEd0WJsB08azZdoPhxojvNI

A woman tasered an autistic man as he made his way to the library - because she thought he was staring at her breasts.

Hollie Baker ran off laughing after she zapped acquaintance Lee Pearson with the illegal stun gun, leaving him writhing on the ground in agony.

Lee, 42, was stopped in the street by Baker, 29, who came up from behind him and blasted him in the back with the shock weapon.

Baker, of Maidstone, was jailed for 16 months after admitting assault by beating and possession an electrical incapacitating device.

Woman in question?

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER5.jpg

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER.jpg
she has a nice rack, but she shows it off, isn't this the reaction she's looking for otherwise why is she exposing her cleavage for all to observe? but muh femminism

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...0IXn2aKGxwdPIrb4fgKWUouEd0WJsB08azZdoPhxojvNI

A woman tasered an autistic man as he made his way to the library - because she thought he was staring at her breasts.

Hollie Baker ran off laughing after she zapped acquaintance Lee Pearson with the illegal stun gun, leaving him writhing on the ground in agony.

Lee, 42, was stopped in the street by Baker, 29, who came up from behind him and blasted him in the back with the shock weapon.

Baker, of Maidstone, was jailed for 16 months after admitting assault by beating and possession an electrical incapacitating device.

Woman in question?

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER5.jpg

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER.jpg
Definitely would.

I don’t know if anyone actually read the article but apparently the woman has schizophrenia and is bipolar. And they’ve known each other for over a year. What a pair.

She will get out in less than half that sentence!

That is classed as an offensive weapon anyway which should carry it's own sentence.

She's got fat girl tits. Those don't even count.
Word not to mention look like trailer trash or is it called caravan trash in UK? Whatever bitch was crazy.... or do I repeat myself.

So i should have slowed down and walked behind her like a creep?

I get what you are saying but this is one of those things where you cant win as a guy lol

(Doesnt help that im 6 foot 6 and look like psycho)

Shoulda jumped on her back and tried for a piggy back ride, IMO

Back