Woman tasered autistic man because she thought he was staring at her breasts

Yuval Levy

Yuval Levy
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...0IXn2aKGxwdPIrb4fgKWUouEd0WJsB08azZdoPhxojvNI

A woman tasered an autistic man as he made his way to the library - because she thought he was staring at her breasts.

Hollie Baker ran off laughing after she zapped acquaintance Lee Pearson with the illegal stun gun, leaving him writhing on the ground in agony.

Lee, 42, was stopped in the street by Baker, 29, who came up from behind him and blasted him in the back with the shock weapon.

Baker, of Maidstone, was jailed for 16 months after admitting assault by beating and possession an electrical incapacitating device.

Woman in question?

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER5.jpg

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...0IXn2aKGxwdPIrb4fgKWUouEd0WJsB08azZdoPhxojvNI

A woman tasered an autistic man as he made his way to the library - because she thought he was staring at her breasts.

Hollie Baker ran off laughing after she zapped acquaintance Lee Pearson with the illegal stun gun, leaving him writhing on the ground in agony.

Lee, 42, was stopped in the street by Baker, 29, who came up from behind him and blasted him in the back with the shock weapon.

Baker, of Maidstone, was jailed for 16 months after admitting assault by beating and possession an electrical incapacitating device.

Woman in question?

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER5.jpg

0_PAY-HOLLIE-BAKER.jpg

dem tiddies tbf. I'd risk it

She did the right thing. She was protecting herself from that asperger.

Imagine if he were black. Imagine a black person with aspergers starring at your breasts/hair.

Better safe than sorry, she should have carried a gun and simply shot him. The American way.

That's my go to line when I get into a stare glare

If looking at titties is the threshold for getting tasered, I’m royally f’d...

She was right to do so. Let's not pretend that autistic people do not stare at breasts.

Glad she got 16 months. That is surprising to me. I always was under the impression that women in such situations rarely get punished, especially in the UK.

that inbred looking cunt deserves that punishment you can't go around tazering people even if he had purposefully and intently stared at her rack. that guy could have gone into cardiac arrest or had a stroke literally not figuratively.

Took a while to scroll down. Was distracted.

i'm telling you, some women are endless sources of humor. so she is clearly a woman that enjoys showing off her breasts, which i gotta say are quite nice. so when she finally gets the attention she clearly craves, becomes upset when someone looks at those beauties, then proceeds to taser the poor man. lol, that's just nuts.

i think those 16 months in jail should be enough time for her to have learned her lesson.

Is that beta ray bill's cousin?

That”s a well deserved sentence.

Back