Woman shot to death by her 2yr old in a Walmart.

pages of talk of the "safety" being off screams "I don't know shit about guns, but by golly I sure have an opinion I'm going to shout out anyway!"

Yeah man, those stories posted are probably all the gun accidents that occurred ever. Sounds about right.

Fact is, it doesn't remotely matter how many stories like this are out there. Even if something similar to this happened 500 times next year in America, gun nuts would still minimize it.

I'm not one of those "ban all guns" people, but the gun enthusiasts are getting more an more obnoxious, paranoid, and defensive by the day. "NOBAMA GONNA TAKE MAH GUNS! DON'T TREAD ON ME LIBTARDS!". Jesus, just shut the fuck up. Nobody is taking your guns, even though most of you SHOULD have them taken.

Damned right you can't ban all guns, there's too damned many of them here. I know some really responsible gun owners, but I also know some gun owners who shouldn't be left on their own with a tin opener. Impossible to do but it sure would be nice for them to be disarmed.

Damned right you can't ban all guns, there's too damned many of them here. I know some really responsible gun owners, but I also know some gun owners who shouldn't be left on their own with a tin opener. Impossible to do but it sure would be nice for them to be disarmed.

That's the crux of gun control; Since you can't take away all the "bad" ones, you can't safely remove all the "good" ones. I know for me, I will never allow myself to be disarmed just because I know they will never effectively disarm the bad seeds.

Fuck yeah 'murica

Meanwhile+in+Murica+_062f93860376eea9654d7c1a8db8eb13.jpg

Guns are the shit

You're damn right.

A rule written into law over 200 years ago in a vastly different lawless country is still a staple of today.

Don't even think of mentioning simple gun control either.

That will infringe on our freedoms.

Yeehaw *shoots tin can*

That's the crux of gun control; Since you can't take away all the "bad" ones, you can't safely remove all the "good" ones. I know for me, I will never allow myself to be disarmed just because I know they will never effectively disarm the bad seeds.

Thankfully I think the responsible outweigh the outright daft but it is a shame that laws can't be tweaked if only a tad to stop those sort of people having them. You won't be disarmed in this century, there'd all out war. And probably rightly so.

Oh shoot :redface:

Freak accidents, nonetheless. Spatula deaths are greater in number

Yep, they are still freak accidents, but they happen way more often than "people getting perfect scores on their SATs by guessing".

So let's not pretend that it is a once in the universe case of bad luck...The proper take away is that if you plan on spending a lot time around guns (shooting, collecting, hunting) you need to be extremely diligent, or you can get bit (shot?) by your own dog.

Also "x is more dangerous, so let's ban x" is a weak argument. I also want to emphasize that I'm not anti gun, I'm pro-responsibility.

She's lucky kid only killed her rather than accidentally killing himself and forcing her to live with it.

That is why we need more guns. If there was a good guy with a gun he could've stopped this.

She's lucky kid only killed her rather than accidentally killing himself and forcing her to live with it.

Or killing another person.

The gun control crowd would be having a field day with that...

Thank god he killed her instead of himself. It's always sad when someone dies but it's a little less sad when the person who dies is the one at fault.

Thankfully I think the responsible outweigh the outright daft but it is a shame that laws can't be tweaked if only a tad to stop those sort of people having them. You won't be disarmed in this century, there'd all out war. And probably rightly so.

Agreed.

I generally agree with ZERO THEORY, who came prepared.

Thank god he killed her instead of himself. It's always sad when someone dies but it's a little less sad when the person who dies is the one at fault.

I'm sorry for being insensitive, but this made me burst into laughter.

Abject and absolute fear loaded that gun but that poor, poor child pulled the trigger.

R.I.P.

Yeah man, those stories posted are probably all the gun accidents that occurred ever. Sounds about right.

Fact is, it doesn't remotely matter how many stories like this are out there. Even if something similar to this happened 500 times next year in America, gun nuts would still minimize it.

I'm not one of those "ban all guns" people, but the gun enthusiasts are getting more an more obnoxious, paranoid, and defensive by the day. "NOBAMA GONNA TAKE MAH GUNS! DON'T TREAD ON ME LIBTARDS!". Jesus, just shut the fuck up. Nobody is taking your guns, even though most of you SHOULD have them taken.

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Back