Woman shot to death by her 2yr old in a Walmart.

If only she had a gun to protect herself.

You knew it was coming.

I brought you into this world and I can...oh shit...

/r/unexpectedthuglife

57614022.jpg

Am I the only one who finds this tragic but also amusing

Darwin award. Let a 2 year old get possession of your purse when it has a loaded sidearm in it. I don't even...

Oh, and women who carry in their purse strike me as rather unserious about being willing to defend themselves. At that point, it's all about comfort of mind, rather than actually being in a position to draw down in a time of need. Considering that your time from threat assessment to draw should be within two seconds, the idea of having to unzip your purse, find the pistol, and draw it from amongst makeup, phone, etc. is pretty telling of her proficiency.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Now cue the opportunistic antis and foreigners who will ignore the hundreds of thousands of examples in the heaving piles of anecdotal and statistical evidence that proves firearms save more lives than they take.

never would of happened at target

Stewie finally got what he wanted.....

RIP Lois.

Darwin award. Let a 2 year old get possession of your purse when it has a loaded sidearm in it. I don't even...

Oh, and women who carry in their purse strike me as rather unserious about being willing to defend themselves. At that point, it's all about comfort of mind, rather than actually being in a position to draw down in a time of need. Considering that your time from threat assessment to draw should be within two seconds, the idea of having to unzip your purse, find the pistol, and draw it from amongst makeup, phone, etc. is pretty telling of her proficiency.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Now cue the opportunistic antis and foreigners who will ignore the hundreds of thousands of examples in the heaving piles of anecdotal and statistical evidence that proves firearms save more lives than they take.

This guy gets it.

I don't know man. There are plenty of guns in Canada, yet it is rare to hear about something like this.

Chalk it up to carelessness (which is more or less your point to begin with).

Back