Woman shot to death by her 2yr old in a Walmart.

The worst part about this is it's not the first time and it's not the last time. At least in this story it was the shitty parent instead of the kid. Fuck her. Glad she got it. Who lets a kid that close to a loaded weapon? She deserved it. She can take her "I need protection" argument to her grave where the only protection she has is the casket that the bugs will all destroy in time. Better bury her ass with some round up. She'll need it. So scared of death/threats of death that it killed her. I laugh.

If your that careless with a weapon, you deserve it. I don't know how it works in the states, so do you guys have to pass a weapons handling test/prove you have some sort of competency before you are allowed to purchase a firearm, or do you literally just fill in a form?

WTF are the odds of that happening. Even getting the gun and holding and firing it correctly and getting it to shoot for a 2 year old isn't the most likely of scenarios. I mean yeah they pick up everything but holding it properly enough to pull and squeeze the trigger and THEN having it go off in the direction where it not only hits someone but kills them and it is the mom? Fucking A. That is some shit luck. That kid is gonna have some expensive therapy bills later on in life. Don't even want to know how much that tiny brain processed of what it saw.

Or maybe she just shouldn't have spanked him? That baby isn't playing!

Seriously though, that is about as crazy of a deadly accident that I have heard of.

Last edited:
If your that careless with a weapon, you deserve it. I don't know how it works in the states, so do you guys have to pass a weapons handling test/prove you have some sort of competency before you are allowed to purchase a firearm, or do you literally just fill in a form?

The worst part about this is it's not the first time and it's not the last time. At least in this story it was the shitty parent instead of the kid. Fuck her. Glad she got it. Who lets a kid that close to a loaded weapon? She deserved it. She can take her "I need protection" argument to her grave where the only protection she has is the casket that the bugs will all destroy in time. Better bury her ass with some round up. She'll need it. So scared of death/threats of death that it killed her. I laugh.

??

Yeah I shudder to think that the baby might have injured himself due to the parent's stupidity or negligence. And had that happened it would make me sick and angry at the same time. But it didn't. And as annoying as stupidity can be, nobody DESERVES to die for it and being glad someone died kind of makes you a sociopath. This isn't some child rapist we are talking about here. This was presumably a single mom who thought she had a gun to protect herself and her child. I blame the state and the laws for allowing people completely ignorant in gun safety to purchase guns.

Why the fuck would anyone be happy she is dead? I am sure her plan wasn't to be ignorant. There shoudl be some societal responsibility for making sure people with guns aren't. Her death is a tragedy. Had her child died it would have been a far greater one. And again, this was unintentional ignorance with probably good intentions. It isn't like she left her baby in the backseat with the windows up on a super hot day to run in and gamble and the baby died. I don't get where either of you are coming from.

You laugh at a now broken family, without knowing anything about the victim? Guess it doesn't require much to take that tone on the internet.

Whelp, here's what she looked like.

RIP

24565A3E00000578-2891673-image-a-11_1419986818917.jpg

Yeah

I agree, I just find it all together amusing

Who leaves a loaded weapon with the safety off while shopping at walmarts
A lot of popular handguns today (Glock and Kel-Tec, for example) don't have an external safety.

WTF are the odds of that happening. Even getting the gun and holding and firing it correctly and getting it to shoot for a 2 year old isn't the most likely of scenarios. I mean yeah they pick up everything but holding it properly enough to pull and squeeze the trigger and THEN having it go off in the direction where it not only hits someone but kills them and it is the mom? Fucking A. That is some shit luck. That kid is gonna have some expensive therapy bills later on in life. Don't even want to know how much that tiny brain processed of what it saw.

Or maybe she just shouldn't have spanked him? That baby isn't playing!

Seriously though, that is about as crazy of a deadly accident that I have heard of.

Umm at that age kids always play "gun". My two year old daughter was shooting me with a wrapping paper roll...don't ask me where she learned that.

Monkey see monkey do, Mama shoulda been watching closer lol.

Umm at that age kids always play "gun". My two year old daughter was shooting me with a wrapping paper roll...don't ask me where she learned that.

Monkey see monkey do, Mama shoulda been watching closer lol.

Playing gun is a little less complicated then holding a real one properly enough to be able to squeeze the trigger or even know that is what to do in order to fire it. I have a 4 year old nephew and yeah he was quite capable at 2 and given enough time alone with a gun I could see it happening. But to just pull a gun out of a purse, hold it correctly, and fire it all in a very short window of opportunity? It is obviously possible since it happened but I wouldn't think the odds are high in general.

This is a freak accident. I hope everyone realizes that. Because this is not going to become a trend even if you wanted it to.

More people will accidentally get a perfect score on the S.A.T. using eeniemeenieminiemo in the coming century than this happening in that same time period

A lot of popular handguns today (Glock and Kel-Tec, for example) don't have an external safety.

But I'm sure the owners keep them well out of reach

Anyway, I'm from the UK so don't want to get in any gun debates as I know shit all about them

If more people were armed, they could have shot the baby before he killed her.

On a serious note, did she have the gun safety off?

If more people were armed, they could have shot the baby before he killed her.

On a serious note, did she have the gun safety off?

Revolvers generally don't have a safety. I don't know if it was a revolver, but there's a decent chance it was (most are small).

Also polymer semi-autos usually don't have an external safety either. There's a decent chance it was one of these as well because they are popular for carry (polymer helps it be light weight)

3rd, even a safety can un-do itself by friction in a purse or a bag. Not usual, but still possible. And no safety is fully foolproof

Playing gun is a little less complicated then holding a real one properly enough to be able to squeeze the trigger or even know that is what to do in order to fire it. I have a 4 year old nephew and yeah he was quite capable at 2 and given enough time alone with a gun I could see it happening. But to just pull a gun out of a purse, hold it correctly, and fire it all in a very short window of opportunity? It is obviously possible since it happened but I wouldn't think the odds are high in general.

I don't know if I would call the odds low...I'm guessing the kid has been around guns all his life and he has an idea of what to do with them. Just can't connect the dots about the whole dying thing...

I once left my 3 year old nephew in a room with a power drill that was plugged in. In less than 5 seconds he picked it up, pulled the trigger and managed to damage my brand new laminate flooring.

These kids are watching, scheming, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week....lol

But I'm sure the owners keep them well out of reach

Anyway, I'm from the UK so don't want to get in any gun debates as I know shit all about them

Irresponsible owners take a pretty cavalier attitude toward safety..

This is a freak accident. I hope everyone realizes that. Because this is not going to become a trend even if you wanted it to.

More people will accidentally get a perfect score on the S.A.T. using eeniemeenieminiemo in the coming century than this happening in that same time period

I don't want to come off as anti gun here, but there are plenty of stories of people being shot by kids. Like this one, where some poor grampa got lit up by his grandchild with an AK.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/florida-6-year-old-kills-grandfather-with-ak-47-left-unattended-by-boys-uncle-at-family-picnic/

Or this one.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/arizona-shooting-range-reviews-policy-after-9-year-old-kills-gun-instructor-1.2748814

Or this one (man shot by dog).

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dog-steps-rifle-shoots-man-wyoming-sheriff-n271811

Or this kid who shot his baby brother

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dog-steps-rifle-shoots-man-wyoming-sheriff-n271811

See....not that uncommon.

I don't know if I would call the odds low...I'm guessing the kid has been around guns all his life and he has an idea of what to do with them. Just can't connect the dots about the whole dying thing...

I once left my 3 year old nephew in a room with a power drill that was plugged in. In less than 5 seconds he picked it up, pulled the trigger and managed to damage my brand new laminate flooring.

These kids are watching, scheming, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week....lol

They can be devious little buggers. People who haven't been around small children much think you are crazy when you say things like a 2 or 3 year old is capable of manipulation but they can be! My nephew has known how to fake cry since he was 2 to get what he wants. And one time I was using the computer for maybe 30 seconds checking an email when I was watching him at my brother's place and he was right next to me playing with his toy cars and I looked down and he had grabbed and uncapped a permanent marker and outlined the chair I was sitting in on my brother's newly installed wood floors! I was pacing going "he is gonna go kill me" thinking about my brother's reaction as my nephew is tugging at my pants saying "it's gonna be ok ". I was like "WTF is happening!" lol

If it wasn't a gun, the child would have jusT stabbed her or hit her with brass knuckles.

Back