Woman Drives for 900 Miles Instead of 90 Thanks to GPS Error

We all have our stupid moments but 9000 miles instead of 90 what the fuck is wrong with her.

what did you expect with a woman behind the wheel?

Her friend at the train station

TRHA_HalloweenDancingSkeleton.jpg

Hahaha!!

That reminds me of an old Tales from the Darkside episode.

c'mon, you have to have some basic idea how far things are and how low it takes to get there, i can't believe this woman made it to 67

you would think but women are sometimes this stupid. i have a female friend who is a doctor... yes doctor, who did not understand how the light switch was in the off position but the light was on.

she was dumbfounded, and even after explaining to her that there was two switches for the one light, she still could not grasp the idea.

i'm am totally serious with this.

Here is another story of a woman who was directionally impaired:

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/02/16/border_explosives040216

VANCOUVER - One of Canada's busiest border crossings was closed for about an hour Monday after Canada Customs officials found a grenade in a car.

The grenade was found in the glove compartment of a car at the Peace Arch near Blaine, Washington, south of Vancouver.

Police say the woman driver arrived at the border believing she was headed for Vancouver, Washington, which is 400 kilometres in the wrong direction.

An RCMP explosives team removed the grenade while traffic was shut down in both directions.

Police say the driver was from Houston, and her husband is in the U.S. military and posted at a Washington state base.

She was interviewed and released after it was determined that she didn't know the grenade was in the car. Police say charges are unlikely.

What kind of crappy GPS program was she using? I dont know of any which are that inaccurate.

You would think once you started seeing signs in German and Croatian you would realize youre not in Belgium anymore.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

you would think but women are sometimes this stupid. i have a female friend who is a doctor... yes doctor, who did not understand how the light switch was in the off position but the light was on.

she was dumbfounded, and even after explaining to her that there was two switches for the one light, she still could not grasp the idea.

I've taught biology to premed students and many of them are idiots. It's actually made me hesitant about seeing a doctor unless something is seriously wrong.

GPS make you stupid.

I always quickly scan a map of where I'm going to get the basic layout and then use my brain.

There are different kinds of intelligence. It also doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman. That is just a stupid sexist stereotype.

Unless you are a doctor as well, I doubt you have near the understanding in that field. There are also other things you have little to no understanding of that she probably understands quite well.

I actually noticed alot of this among both men and women in university. Many people that did far better than me in every class, but they came off as complete morons when it came to normal common sense type things.

In the end, we should be criticizing the stupid things people do, not stereotyping it to women or others.

Aww poor lady. I feel bad for her, all she was trying to do was a favor picking up her friend. Sounds like she's a good sport about it all though. I'll be lucky to even be living at age 67.

Back