Woman Drives for 900 Miles Instead of 90 Thanks to GPS Error

I mean come on. At some point you have to realize the trip is taking about 18 hours longer than you had anticipated.

Yeah, the lady's intelligence should come into question.

Our fate rests in her hands to be on time or else. :icon_chee We are done for.

You guys are terrible!

The lady drives 900 miles in the wrong direction and some of you still blame the GPS?

10 bucks she never entered the right address!

That lady needs to sue the GPS service provider. I mean jeez, she tried to pick up her friend, and they made her drive for four days to another country! What the hell is wrong with these corporations? How do they expect people to live like that?

as stupid as her move was she wasn't deemed by me TRULY stupid until I heard her excuse. "I didn't know because I was distracted" u don't get more dumb then that

Aww poor lady. I feel bad for her, all she was trying to do was a favor picking up her friend. Sounds like she's a good sport about it all though. I'll be lucky to even be living at age 67.

Yeah, that's some dedication. But my god, what a doofus.

wtf_gif_urkel.gif

wow Perfect use of this gif
applause-gif-tumblr-47.gif

GPS make you stupid.

I always quickly scan a map of where I'm going to get the basic layout and then use my brain.

Thats a pretty bold statement... :rolleyes:

I also have a hard time believing you have ever been forced to drive in other countries outside North America.

I am curious what address she typed in. Had to be wrong.

Thats a pretty bold statement... :rolleyes:

I also have a hard time believing you have ever been forced to drive in other countries outside North America.

your right. I usually cab it when outside of NA or are with others when travelling/working in Europe and Asia.

my point was mostly considering the US (and places like Germany)-where the large interstate system makes knowing where you are a lot simpler. and keeps you from going the wrong way for too long without having an indicator.

I'm known for not allowing my coworkers to bring or turn on the GPS while in the car.

What's the big deal anyways? I find studying where you are and navigating without GPS to be quite simple.

At least Tomax and Doughbelly would understand....

Back