Woman Cancels Wddings Cause Of Poor People

I think the interesting thing about this, is @Cheese would pay $1500 to go to someone else's wedding.

Can’t believe I read the entire thing. I doubt this is real but if it is, I don’t know what planet this lady is living on? Although the groom still had a child with this woman, at least he doesn’t have to be married to this crazy.

Kardashian for a day ?

1. love the BBC

2. Look at photos of your dad, and know he helped a man, who murdered his partner and almost cut her head clean off, remain free

3. Look at photos of your stepdad winning the gold at the '76 Olympics and then look at him now.

<{clintugh}> no thanks, i'll pass.

Last edited:
What a psycho.

Why do people want to shakedown their friends and family for money at their wedding?

I would just be happy they came.

It's common in China. You're expected to give money instead of gifts if you attend someones wedding.

That reads like obvious ridiculous troll shit.

I don't know how anyone can read half of that and not have their bullshit (or sarcasm) meter ring off the charts.

Yep I'm inclined to agree there, I mean yes very entitled people exist but I'm not sure anyone has this degree of lack of self awareness to highlight it so clearly.

My guess is an incel neckbeard wrote this for other incel neckbeards.

Wayyyy too fake to be real. Clearly written by a dude as well.

I don't know how anyone can read half of that and not have their bullshit (or sarcasm) meter ring off the charts.

<PlusJuan>

Made it to the part about the psychic and tapped out. Obviously isn’t real. Can’t be bothered to go back and finish.

I don't think my wedding 20 years ago even came to $1500 ...Yea, I'm poor.

Fucking lol.

What's her kid doing whilst his mother is backpacking for 2 months?

Fucking sociopath, a shit one at that. I get irritated when guests have to pay for their own drinks at a wedding let alone funding the thing. Wow.

Whilst this is obviously bullshit I would say asking for some payment for a wedding wear the guests get more benefit out of it(such as a very nice hotel and/or exotic travel) isn't unreasonable, basically doing the planning for them and often I'd imagine getting rooms cheaper than they could off the shelf.

<PlusJuan>

Made it to the part about the psychic and tapped out. Obviously isn’t real. Can’t be bothered to go back and finish.

You're trolling detection is off. It's reported in mainstream media.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...60-000-wedding-guests-refused-fork-1-500.html

Sadly it might be true.
I grew up with a guy and his older sister (a few years ago now) left her kids for a few months to travel to some African country to hook up with a guy. Bat shit cray cray women are a thing

Weddings are stupid in general. Most of the weddings I've attended ended up in a divorce. Til death do us apart my ass.

Also, people who tuned in to watch the royal weddings or are fixated with celebrity weddings are dipshits with vacuous lives. I honestly couldn't give two shits about an inbred family and their stupid shenanigans.

lol Spending "the next two months backpacking South America to explore my soul"

<DontBelieve1>

<{ohyeah}>{<redford}<{jackyeah}>

'Explore my soul' is womanspeak for the cockopocalypse.

Godspeed to our South American sherbros

Weddings are stupid in general. Most of the weddings I've attended ended up in a divorce. Til death do us apart my ass.

This always makes me wonder hearing this shit I've been to probably 15 or 20.5 weddings and I can only think of one that ended in divorce.

I know the stats etc, it just makes me wonder about the distribution due to race and socio-economic group.

Hah, the sub text of my post reads that you're poor and not white. <21>

This always makes me wonder hearing this shit I've been to probably 15 or 20.5 weddings and I can only think of one that ended in divorce.

I know the stats etc, it just makes me wonder about the distribution due to race and socio-economic group.

They were whites, Latinos, and Asians. Most of them were college graduates with degrees and stable jobs.

First world problems.

So brave.

I think she meant to say barebacking across South America.

Might work out for her though. That US govt. funded terrestrial militia turned cartel money could probably throw a nice wedding

Back