Woman Cancels Wddings Cause Of Poor People

Ditch your kid to go backpacking in south America for two months? Mmm... I call bullshit...

This shit is satire with everyone being entitled these days.

Fake news.

Writer went a little too over the top for it to be believable.

If the story is real, that means a whole 8 people gave this crazy woman a 1500$+ check each.

That guy Dodged that bullet

lol Spending "the next two months backpacking South America to explore my soul"

<DontBelieve1>

<{ohyeah}>{<redford}<{jackyeah}>

I read that earlier. Once i read more it seemed like bullshit. Too many red flags like "psychic, fairy tale wedding, and cunts." Ok, the cunts part is believable.

If my brother was getting married and told me I needed to pay $1500 to attend I would tell him to fuck off, let alone a friend. Hard to believe people like this exist. LOL at bouncing for two months when you have a kid to backpack around South America because you're a dipshit. The guy is gonna look back on this one day and realize it was one of the greatest things to ever happen to him.

I once received an invitation for a wedding a girl I know would be marrying a man. In the invitation card there is a note that says the list of preffered gifts they want to received its like wish list includes, dishwasher, refrigirators,Washing machine, dryer, stove and oven etc.

Mind you the guy is kinda wealthy and has connections to some super rich people and when I see the list of the other guests invited there are some politicians and wealthy personalities there.

But I still find it kinda rude to put a wish list on your wedding invitation.

I just love happy endings.

Assuming this is real what an entitled cunt. Who pays for 25% of their wedding and expects the guests to pay for the rest. I get if you have a honeymoon fund instead of gifts as it is more common now. Maybe she should have saved up money instead of popping out kids if she wanted that dream wedding. Dude dodged a bullet, chic is psycho.

The fact that we’re even trying to discern whether this is a real person/story is pretty indicative of a problem with social media in our world. As in, there’s a strong possibility that this person is a living breathing soul because we’ve seen this level of toxicity and stupidly in recent decades, that saddens me.

I'm starting to think that maybe I have no patience because I can't be bothered to read something this long.

Anyway, who tf asks people to pay to be invited to their wedding?

She canceled the wedding because nobody would help with expenses

To be fair she seems pretty materialistic. if I was her husband I'd have some red flags over it

Ditch your kid to go backpacking in south America for two months? Mmm... I call bullshit...
Sadly it might be true.
I grew up with a guy and his older sister (a few years ago now) left her kids for a few months to travel to some African country to hook up with a guy. Bat shit cray cray women are a thing

She canceled the wedding because nobody would help with expenses

To be fair she seems pretty materialistic. if I was her husband I'd have some red flags over it

If this is a true story... WTF?
I mean as a guy should you not see some red flags?
He saw none and even made a child with her.
So whats wrng with him?

It's just a wedding FFS, not a godamn music festival.
It's not like people are having a grand ole time at these wedding receptions.
It's outrageously absurd to charge anyone attending.

She probably watches that stupid reality show about Extreme Weddings.

I once received an invitation for a wedding a girl I know would be marrying a man. In the invitation card there is a note that says the list of preffered gifts they want to received its like wish list includes, dishwasher, refrigirators,Washing machine, dryer, stove and oven etc.

Mind you the guy is kinda wealthy and has connections to some super rich people and when I see the list of the other guests invited there are some politicians and wealthy personalities there.

But I still find it kinda rude to put a wish list on your wedding invitation.

I thought that was fairly typical. Though people usually register with a store rather than putting a list in. Same thing though.

Back