Woman Cancels Wddings Cause Of Poor People

im not for hitting woman... but...

giphy.gif

I went to one wedding in my lifetime, my cousin (who I never got on with but never fought with), and a fat woman with three kids.

As far as I’m concerned, the family paid me to come with free food and time in a nice garden in Surrey.

Fuck me if someone asked for 1.5k to attend a wedding id feel obliged to bitch slap them as hard as i could regardless of consequences

Don't we all want to be a Kardashian for a day though? Just send me the money

Ugh what a stupid fuckin twat. The idea of marriage makes girls fucking intolerable to co-exist with. I’m glad her dumb life fell apart because of this fuckin selfishness. I bet she’s hot though

I'm not saying it is fake, but being posted in mainstream media (especially something like the Daily Mail) doesn't make it true. The amount of 'journalists' who just rip things off of twitter these days.

It was on a bunch of news outlets. And while I don’t know if they contacted people to confirm the story, I think the reporting was more “this was on Facebook, so what do you think?” than anything else.

“I wanted to be a Kardashian for a day” lmao this is fake right? It’s too outrageous.

I got that feeling several times, no way this is an actual event. It reads like a Sherdog trip to Walmart where Walmart gets filled with uppercuts.

This story is so fucked

GEEPERS

Asking everyone to bring a thousand dollars or more, that is INSANE and going crazy and omg wow

Clearly, a Russian troll farm generated fake news. Mocking the feminist movement. Trying to sow the seeds of discord between men and women and the "adult" Kardashian fans who have the mind of a vapid, immature, insecure slutty 15 yr old.

This is how the Russians destroyed our election. Evil facebook posts like these.

Weddings are stupid in general. Most of the weddings I've attended ended up in a divorce. Til death do us apart my ass.

Also, people who tuned in to watch the royal weddings or are fixated with celebrity weddings are dipshits with vacuous lives. I honestly couldn't give two shits about an inbred family and their stupid shenanigans.

Thanks for telling me how you feel.
Thats important to me.

Hopefully she discovers her true love while backpacking. A flesh eating virus, man eating animal, roid raging cartel gunmen. All of them would work to help humanity a little bit.

If my brother was getting married and told me I needed to pay $1500 to attend I would tell him to fuck off, let alone a friend. Hard to believe people like this exist. LOL at bouncing for two months when you have a kid to backpack around South America because you're a dipshit. The guy is gonna look back on this one day and realize it was one of the greatest things to ever happen to him.
ok, im gonna read this now.

Back