Woman Cancels Wddings Cause Of Poor People

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This story is great. This chick wanted to charge 1500 dollars to be invited her wedding but her guest were too poor to go. Haha,

ecca2cc2f44c96fd045378c499787b55

ae975f7fbed635e18d0a969f277bb2f4

8c847a0302711f43154db2c08fa88d71

0eb780e6d0b6eb1ef48c7e9dec1d0be1

06768f471d196ada6ad3efe449c6fda0

I'm starting to think that maybe I have no patience because I can't be bothered to read something this long.

Anyway, who tf asks people to pay to be invited to their wedding?

Makes me appreciate the grounded wisdom of Jackie Chan's daughter.

Lmao @ this dumb bitch. Must suck to be poor

What a psycho.

Why do people want to shakedown their friends and family for money at their wedding?

I would just be happy they came.

“I wanted to be a Kardashian for a day” lmao this is fake right? It’s too outrageous.

I like how you can tell an awful lot about her personality from only a few sentences.

If my brother was getting married and told me I needed to pay $1500 to attend I would tell him to fuck off, let alone a friend. Hard to believe people like this exist. LOL at bouncing for two months when you have a kid to backpack around South America because you're a dipshit. The guy is gonna look back on this one day and realize it was one of the greatest things to ever happen to him.

She's gotta be playing some angle, like trying to get a tv show. Or like how "cash me ousside " girl made money somehow

This is another case of where one's misery is caused by one's self.

If I were the poor sucker who's engaged to this piece of shit, I'd take back the ring, pawn it off, and kick this bitch off to the curb.

Two thoughts:

1.) Eww. I think from this point forward, I'm going to ask whomever I'm dating early on if they have a dream wedding and if so what is it. That whole fairy tale wedding stuff is such shit. Unless she just has that kind of money, don't even try for it... "The psychic said.." lolol.

2.) There are some guys in S. America that might be able to get a wild night or two out of this one.

Saw that earlier.

Says she's now going backpacking thru South America, but at first I read it as South Africa and I was like

fWx327.gif

That reads like obvious ridiculous troll shit.

I don't know how anyone can read half of that and not have their bullshit (or sarcasm) meter ring off the charts.

Back