WMMA isn't exciting

Exceptions prove the rule, brah.
funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif

They can be exciting if you're not a sexist pig

UFC's biggest star is a woman

Women main evented UFC 200

I personally doubt that. All the guarantees are based on conjecture that none of us can prove. 'recovery time, and red blood cells for endurance' Which would probably be beneficial when trying to build muscle to that size. USADA and these other groups that do the testing do take looks into account, by the way. Jeff Novitzky himself said that the 'eye test' is one of the measures they use to determine who they want to target for extra scrutiny. Which is smart because common sense would tell anybody that Palhares is using just from looks alone.
I said that they were probably juicing at the time. Overeem gained muscle way too fast. But I could look like Palhares if I really wanted to; I'd be miserable but I could do it.

Edit: I could easily put on that much muscle for a price; the torture would be having basically no fat. (which PEDs don't help) The less fat you have the more your body "sceams" to eat fattening food.

Last edited:
This is a classic case of a lonely man not being able to get laid and hating women for it. Maybe if you weren't such a douchebag women would like you

What a stupid thread to make. Ronda is the most talked about mma fighter ever in the history of the sport.

According to the president of UFC Ronda is UFC's biggest star. lol. I would believe him over a random nobody sherdog

You don't have to believe me. You can believe the figures for their PPVs. Conor is the bigger draw.

You don't have to believe me. You can believe the figures for their PPVs. Conor is the bigger draw.

PPV draws and popularity aren't the same thing. Again the president of UFC says Ronda is the biggest star

PPV draws and popularity aren't the same thing. Again the president of UFC says Ronda is the biggest star

I specified PPV sales in my initial comment. This is a PPV driven sport. If McGregor outsells her, then her being more popular in some ambiguous sense doesn't mean anything.

I specified PPV sales in my initial comment. This is a PPV driven sport. If McGregor outsells her, then her being more popular in some ambiguous sense doesn't mean anything.

Ever heard of intangible assets in a business? Time to learn some finance. Ronda's popularity is one of those.

lol no amount of gifs will change that truth. you are a sad lonely man unable to get laid. Possibly the next Elliot Rodger in the making.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of intangible assets in a business? Time to learn some finance. Ronda's popularity is one of those.

Where is she generating revenue (for the company) to make up for the PPV deficit she has against McGregor?

Back