WMMA isn't exciting

BostonToughGuy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In my opinion, WMMA has never been exciting, nor does it currently possess any real potential of being exciting in the foreseeable future. Mainly because the talent pool isn't quite there yet, the only truly badass WMMA fighter ("Cyborg") keeps popping for banned substances, and the people involved in promoting WMMA (UFC and otherwise) keep promising fights that they can't deliver on every ... single ... fucking ... time. We're literally at the point now where e.g. the average weigh-ins before a UFC WMMA fight are more exciting than the fight itself.

That being said, I'm not saying that there aren't any talented martial artists competing in WMMA today. I'm just saying that WMMA, in general, doesn't do anything for me.

They should just wrestle naked between MMA fights.

In my opinion, WMMA has never been exciting, nor does it currently possess any real potential of being exciting in the foreseeable future. Mainly because the talent pool isn't quite there yet, the only truly badass WMMA fighter ("Cyborg") keeps popping for banned substances, and the people involved in promoting WMMA (UFC and otherwise) keep promising fights that they can't deliver on every ... single ... fucking ... time. We're literally at the point now where e.g. the average weigh-ins before a UFC WMMA fight are more exciting than the fight itself.

That being said, I'm not saying that there aren't any talented martial artists competing in WMMA today. I'm just saying that WMMA, in general, doesn't do anything for me.
Women's anything is fucking awful to watch. Tennis is okay I suppose.

thanks but no one cares about your shit opinion.

I thoroughly enjoy every JJ fight. There are interesting matchups and the level of competition is on the up.

"Loyalty? The fuck you mean loyalty? Don't put my name in the name of loyalty." - T.J. Dillashaw.

Women's anything is fucking awful to watch. Tennis is okay I suppose.

giphy.gif

What? lol.
Amanda Nunes, the current BW champion, has finished all but one win in her career and usually destroys girls with brutal strikes. Your "only Cyborg" line proves you don't know shit about what you're talking about. And crushing undersized cans as Cyborg does isn't very badass in my view.

thanks but no one cares about your shit opinion.

I thoroughly enjoy every JJ fight. There are interesting matchups and the level of competition is on the up.

Or, plot twist, they don't care about your shitty opinion and/or shitty WMMA fights.

"The only truly badass WMMA fighter ("Cyborg") keeps popping for banned substances"

The only truly badass WMMA fighter

truly

TRULY

GTFO, if she has been "dominant" these years was only because she fuckin roided up to have strength advantage, that's not the meaning of TRULY

Amanda Nunes, the current BW champion, has finished all but one win in her career and usually destroys girls with brutal strikes. Your "only Cyborg" line proves you don't know shit about what you're talking about. And crushing cans as Cyborg does isn't very badass in my view.

I think you might be a little confused, friend.

Or, plot twist, they don't care about your shitty opinion and/or shitty WMMA fights.
I am sherdog.

It isn't 1950 anymore bud. Women can do stuff. Your attitude is probably why women think you're a loser and you're still a virgin.

Some fights are ok but their technique is mostly so horrible

I'm not really a fan but for sure there has been several entertaining fights

Disagree with you TS. If you say it isn't exciting, you're straight up wrong. If you say the skill level is significantly lower than the guys, I'd give you that. You can't tell me that the recent Smith vs Aldana fight wasn't exciting, additionally, every fight JJ has had has been exciting.

Back