WMMA isn't exciting

I honestly can't think of any WMMA fights I've been excited for. I'll watch Nunes/Rousey only because I'll be watching it free (and I wouldn't mind seeing Rousey destroyed) but the thought of paying for WMMA fights is laughable IMO. I'm still confused about some of the Nosferatu Jedrzejczyk love around here.
.....because she's a great fighter that always brings it?
She hasn't had a single boring fight. Aldo has said she's the one female fighter's fights that he doesn't miss.
If you didn't find JJ vs Claudia entertaining, your eyes are broken

There are definitley some good fights,but alot of boring ones in outside of the top 5. I say its still worth having,and its gotten better with time.

.....because she's a great fighter that always brings it?
She hasn't had a single boring fight. Aldo has said she's the one female fighter's fights that he doesn't miss.
If you didn't find JJ vs Claudia entertaining, your eyes are broken
If he is confused about that, i bet hes confused about alot of other things too :D

Trying to follow. What the hell are you talking about SHW
I am playing "devil's advocate".

Factual summary:
1. I was vehemently opposed to WMMA coming into the UFC at first (But followed it in Strikeforce). I have slowly but surly continued warming to it!
2. I admittedly took the same track as the TS on WMMA in the UFC and did not find it "exciting".
3. I am able to follow WMMA in the UFC now as I have a biological understanding of the difference between Male and Female athletes. I give the females an automatic pass on explosiveness, speed, strength, reflexes and damn near EVERY aspect of combat sport in comparison to the male counterpart. I could not POSSIBLY find WMMA entertaining IF I DID NOT 100% give females a biological pass! They are BY natural design, the SLOWER & WEAKER sex!
4. I don't follow how you fail to see the analogy of comparing the UFC HW division to WMMA UFC WC's
- The UFC HW's are slower than the other Male WC's by comparison. (Check WMMA = SLOW MOTION MMA!)
- The UFC HW's have a biological disadvantage in comparison to lower WC male UFC fighters in the area of cardio vascular of MMA. (Size vs. Sex)
- The MMA HW division is unique in PROFESSIONAL combat sports in that it has an upper weight limit. I am surprised that you have NOT heard of the 265 pound upper limit on the UFC's HW division brought into question! For real?
5. I stated the reaction (and rational) of the extreme mass of Sherdog posters in response to the consideration of either lifting the 265 pound upper limit on the UFC HW division, alternatively add a SHW division without an upper weight limit.
- First, the masses would point out the cardio vascular deficiency in 265+ pound males in comparison to their smaller WC male counterparts. (This deficiency that huge males have in comparison to smaller WC males IS EXACTLY the same as Women would have against these same Males in comparison. All WMMA fighters will have less cardio on the average to compete at a high level in MMA than males in similar WC's!

I personal find the heavyweight division very intriguing. Stipe as champ. He hasn't seemed to tire in any of his fights.
Werdum waiting in the wings.
Fucking sucks cain has be suspended from competition. But he's never boring to watch and his gas tank is limitless.
Jds fan of his but personally think the damage he took in fight 2 and 3 vs Cain.
He'll never be the same, but at same time didn't think fight should have been stopped again Allister.

Guess you could extend HW weight limit.
Wouldn't think it would make difference in who's top 5. Rothwell might get back there or near struve is still young. If Lesnar ever came back certainly wouldn't benefit him.
If Jones moved up.
Cain vs Jones be sick everyone else extra muscle is nor going to help, it will hinder.
Disagree with ppl who thinks heavyweight is boring.

You must really hate that the top rated fox cards in years are women.

Even men's title fights like cowboy v rda get beaten by women's fights.

But your avatar kinda sums up where you stand on women tbh.

Would be way too much to expect anything intelligent from you.

Wass up, do the straw weights not have big enough tits for you jerk off over?
incredulous.gif

Back