WMMA isn't exciting

Cool edit, bro.
Wtf are you talking about.

Are we not allowed to correct spelling mistakes etc.

Like I say, your avatar pretty much sums up your views on women. Your opinion on women in MMA is pretty much irrelevant.

Now go to bed little boy, it's late.

They really do need to start testing tennis players properly at some point.

9a06897afcf7b50190f1e1356bbc1a2e.jpg

Morons in the media actually think she's a clean athlete.

I honestly can't think of any WMMA fights I've been excited for. I'll watch Nunes/Rousey only because I'll be watching it free (and I wouldn't mind seeing Rousey destroyed) but the thought of paying for WMMA fights is laughable IMO. I'm still confused about some of the Nosferatu Jedrzejczyk love around here.

In my opinion, WMMA has never been exciting, nor does it currently possess any real potential of being exciting in the foreseeable future. Mainly because the talent pool isn't quite there yet, the only truly badass WMMA fighter ("Cyborg") keeps popping for banned substances, and the people involved in promoting WMMA (UFC and otherwise) keep promising fights that they can't deliver on every ... single ... fucking ... time. We're literally at the point now where e.g. the average weigh-ins before a UFC WMMA fight are more exciting than the fight itself.

That being said, I'm not saying that there aren't any talented martial artists competing in WMMA today. I'm just saying that WMMA, in general, doesn't do anything for me.
Agreed. As the sherdog GOAT poster, I, GUERNICA, hereby proclaim that WMMA is virtually unwatchable and we should have a choice if we want to watch it or not! They should seriously do all womens cards and let the people vote with their dollars and viewership.

#GUERNICAbless

Like I say, your avatar pretty much sums up your views on women. Your opinion on women in MMA is pretty much irrelevant.

That's a very British thing to say. That avatar tells you nothing other than that he has an appreciation for breasts, as every red-blooded Western male does (or should).

Morons in the media actually think she's a clean athlete.
She's probably not, next to no champions are likely clean. But you can't tell by looking at an athlete if they are using PEDs or not.

Agreed.....except for a handful of women, I do not watch women fight

you sound ghey

She's probably not, next to no champions are likely clean. But you can't tell by looking at an athlete if they are using PEDs or not.

You can't rule out a person based on looks, but you certainly can rule them in.

uvs3_02_palhares_vs_branch_010-711x1024.jpg

Back