WMMA isn't exciting

Disagree with you TS. If you say it isn't exciting, you're straight up wrong. If you say the skill level is significantly lower than the guys, I'd give you that. You can't tell me that the recent Smith vs Aldana fight wasn't exciting, additionally, every fight JJ has had has been exciting.

Joanna Jędrzejczyk doesn't even know how to throw a punch.

dr36s0.gif

It's still pretty young so yeah the talent pool isn't that deep, but it's getting better and the talent that is currently there is definitely worth watching imo.

The women can bring ratings, the fox cards have been showing that, so obviously they are here to stay or are at least going to be around for a while. There will probably be a lot of sub par WMMA fights in the future, but we will start to see less and less of them as time goes by, more legitimate female athletes will start to see that they can make more money in MMA than they would in most other female sports.

In the meantime though at least there are some pretty entertaining female fighters around for us to watch

Germaine%2Bde%2BRandamie%2BSmashes%2BLarissa%2BPacheco%2BUFC%2B185.gif

2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

amanda-nunes-ko-o.gif

BlankHonorableJohndory.gif

It's still pretty young so yeah the talent pool isn't that deep, but it's getting better and the talent that is currently there is definitely worth watching imo.

The women can bring ratings, the fox cards have been showing that, so obviously they are here to stay or are at least going to be around for a while. There will probably be a lot of sub par WMMA fights in the future, but we will start to see less and less of them as time goes by, more legitimate female athletes will start to see that they can make more money in MMA than they would in most other female sports.

In the meantime though at least there are some pretty entertaining female fighters around for us to watch

Germaine%2Bde%2BRandamie%2BSmashes%2BLarissa%2BPacheco%2BUFC%2B185.gif

2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

amanda-nunes-ko-o.gif

BlankHonorableJohndory.gif

Dude, even Kimbo Slice had a reel. What are you talking about?

Joanna Jędrzejczyk doesn't even know how to throw a punch.

At first I only suspected you were trolling considering your join date and number of posts, but now I'm certain you're trolling. Good trolling is when its very subtle. Grow up or get better at trolling. Bye.

Or, plot twist, they don't care about your shitty opinion and/or shitty WMMA fights.

You are objectively wrong. The UFC is adding ANOTHER women's division because the first two have been wildly successful. More people enjoy WMMA. You are in the minority. The UFC would not do it if it weren't increasing viewership. So, you have the shitty and objectively incorrect opinion here.

Have you ever watched Ultimate Surrender? That's basically the opposite of WMMA. Very exciting to watch. But its very amateur. The wrestling in Ultimate Surrender is very low level. But there are a few talented girls there. Wish they would take it seriously. Maybe make it to the UFC.

Dude, even Kimbo Slice had a reel. What are you talking about?

Was my point really hard to understand?

Basically saying that there are a lot of sub par fighters in WMMA right now, but since there are also some female fighters who can bring ratings, WMMA will probably be around for a while. The longer it's around the better the level of fighters will get, and in the meantime at least there are already a handful of fun WMMA fighters to watch (then I posted their gifs).

You are objectively wrong. The UFC is adding ANOTHER women's division because the first two have been wildly successful. More people enjoy WMMA. You are in the minority. The UFC would not do it if it weren't increasing viewership. So, you have the shitty and objectively incorrect opinion here.

No, they basically created another division because they wanted to make an exciting "Cyborg" fight happen. Google it. Just like they stripped Conor McGregor of his featherweight title so that the featherweight division would actually have something to offer.

Was my point really hard to understand?

Basically saying that there are a lot of sub par fighters in WMMA right now, but since there are also some female fighters who can bring ratings, WMMA will probably be around for a while. The longer it's around the better the level of fighters will get, and in the meantime at least there are already a handful of fun WMMA fighters to watch (then I posted their gifs).

You didn't say fun. You said entertaining. There's a difference.

Have you ever watched Ultimate Surrender? That's basically the opposite of WMMA. Very exciting to watch. But its very amateur. The wrestling in Ultimate Surrender is very low level. But there are a few talented girls there. Wish they would take it seriously. Maybe make it to the UFC.

Links?

If you don't even know who the current BW champion is and/or think can crushing is more badass than fighting top competition, STFU.

who is the BW champion? nunes?

hating wmma is the same as hating mma. it just means you've grown up and out of the sport

Men's MMA isn't exciting. I like watching women roll around but you like to watch sweaty men roll around...not judging!

At first I only suspected you were trolling considering your join date and number of posts, but now I'm certain you're trolling. Good trolling is when its very subtle. Grow up or get better at trolling. Bye.

13 professional fights. Three TKOs and one KO.

If you don't even know who the current BW champion is and/or think can crushing is more badass than fighting top competition, STFU.
who do you want her to fight in her weight class?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back