WMMA and Midgets vs. Illegal Streaming—Which hurts PPVs more?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Any opinion on which of these two hurts PPV sales more?

I’m going to say WMMA and midgets. But I have no idea how many people stream events illegally, so it’s complete guess.

I’m going to say WMMA and midgets. But I have no idea how many people stream events illegally, so it’s complete guess.
retards like you.
You don't like, fine. Respect those who like and stop whining so much about it.

Not being a sport hurts more than both.

The stupid ass delegitimate pro wrestling shit is probably what hurts it the most. Fuck em.

retards like you.
You don't like, fine. Respect those who like and stop whining so much about it.

You’re a dumb SOB. Or maybe you just need a hug from your boyfriend. It’s a fact that PPV sales are down. Im complaining because I’m wondering why?

Streaming. The amount of people that watch MMA is thru the roof, and you can tell just talking to people ... but some of them have never bought a PPV in their lives. They either watch it somewhere that is hosting it or stream it online for free.

It's streaming all day...but I don't think the manlets help either.

Streaming. The amount of people that watch MMA is thru the roof, and you can tell just talking to people ... but some of them have never bought a PPV in their lives. They either watch it somewhere that is hosting it or stream it online for free.

Yep, this makes sense too. It’s so damn easy to get find good stream these days. And when there are only one or two fights you wants to see, it’s often not worth the $60.

Any opinion on which of these two hurts PPV salesBut I have no idea how many people stream events illegally, so it’s complete guess.

But I have no idea how many people stream events illegally, so it’s complete guess.[/QUOTE]

More than people that buy the PPV.

No one wants to watch two 5'4 inch 140 pound guys bounce around thats why streaming exist too little fun casual fights. I know i know, technique blah,. blah. My favorite fighters a techniqual fighter but he knocks people out in crazy ways. 160 should be the smallest weight class. Streamers are always there, i can watch little puppies fighting on youtube.

Wmma its so so neither hurts or helps.

WMMA and manlets.

They are becoming so frequent that people dont even bother streaming thus they lose interest in the ufc.

Atleast with streaming you're keeping the interest of the fan, who will either buy ur video games....see your free fox programming, and who perhaps one day will buy a ppv either when they get money or when they have a shitload of friends...or they will support a bar that gets the ppv.

So as you can see, Pirating actually helps...wmma and manlets do not.

The animosity towards short men is juvenile. It existed in boxing until Floyd Mayweather Jr decided that boxing did not want to promote the smaller fighters so he started promoted himself. The UFC has missed a lot of opportunities with marketing DJ as he had the Xbox as a sponsor (number #30 on Fortune 100). He has a lot of personality and is very marketable. The UFC is a promoter that does not equally promote its fighters and will not be considered a true sport until it does.

The stupid ass delegitimate pro wrestling shit is probably what hurts it the most. Fuck em.

lol what are you talking about? that's the shit the sells these days, and always really, Tito had the highest numbers before Brock and Ronda came along if I'm not mistaken.

Back