• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Witnessing a rape or gangrape

I saw the posts in all the rape threads and had a good laugh because people everyone seems to think they are Jason Bourne or John wick or someshit

In the real world nobody does shit and even when you help in a rape half the time the victim doesn't even think you helped

Helping even might likely make the situation even worse

For some unknown reason most of the world never helps yet on here we have every single outlier that would grab a bat and start swinging

Or just start shooting for some reason...

Don't forget the guy would bash the alpha to scare the group lmfao

You losers watch too many movies
You think interrupting a rape is going to make the rape more rapey? What?

Y’all would watch her get banged while calling the cops, let’s be real. Maybe yell to others.
I think it will be even worse. For witnessing it alone most here will go on some sort of trauma related disability benefits and mental health treatment plan. Forget about actually intervening

Honestly nobody in here would do shit

Nobody is risking their life for a random

Stop with all the antics

Also lol@shooting into a random crowed when you don't know wtf is going on
you're wrong, I've never intervened in rapes but I have in lesser situations, yes, ready to fuck someone up. Not everyone is a total punk.

You have to analyze the situation and make the best decision possible, understanding your own capabilities and limitations.

If it's an armed gang of thugs and you're alone, you rushing in like a super-hero is more likely to cause the victim and yourself to be killed, instead of accomplishing anything. Scenarios like that are why police exist, because one individual is unlikely to stop a group of criminals. I suppose your best bet, aside from the police, is to gather up a mob and make the gang of rapists flee from the scene.

If the rapist is alone, then you should feel much more prompted to intervene personally.

With how things are in my city, Police either will not respond at all or respond very slowly in the last few years. Defund Police etc.., basically have given the city away to assholes.

Also, I can tell you street stories of cops who raped women, beat women, put women in the hospital next to death. Some of you guys, I really don't know what kind of world you live in but good guys and bad guys ain't so simple in mine.

We are not all little bitches like you. Where are you from? I grew up in Placer County, CA and then moved to San Diego and then Orange County, CA. All of those places are/were very "RED". We don't stand back and let bullies take over. On the same exact day when Santa Monica, Long Beach, and Santa Ana got rolled by ANTIFA / BLM they also showed up in my town, Huntington Beach. They didn't get past PCH where the surfers and MMA fighters beat their asses when they tried to advance into our town. You just have likely grown up in a coward filled BLUE area.

I'll bet these surveys are of places like Boston, New York, etc. Try that bully shit in RED: Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Idaho, etc... and let me know how it works out for you.

What the hell are you talking about? What does Antifa have to do with this thread ? When did your voting preferences decide if you were going to be a rapist or violently assault someone?
https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/huntington-beach/crime

You have a point 0.35 chance of being raped in Huntington beach with a population of 198,711 if the site is correct.
The entire US is 0.38... That's pretty rapey. The rest of the stats are lower, but I did find that one interesting given your comment.

This isn't red vs blue. it's a bunch of armchair quarterbacks saying they would shoot the place up, fight every man to the death for some random they have never met.
The reality is they would hide, call the Police at best and watch if they can do it safely. No shame in that unless it's someone you know personally if you are an average person with no background to deal with the situation.

What the hell are you talking about? What does Antifa have to do with this thread ? When did your voting preferences decide if you were going to be a rapist or violently assault someone?
https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/huntington-beach/crime

You have a point 0.35 chance of being raped in Huntington beach with a population of 198,711 if the site is correct.
The entire US is 0.38... That's pretty rapey. The rest of the stats are lower, but I did find that one interesting given your comment.

This isn't red vs blue. it's a bunch of armchair quarterbacks saying they would shoot the place up, fight every man to the death for some random they have never met.
The reality is they would hide, call the Police at best and watch if they can do it safely. No shame in that unless it's someone you know personally if you are an average person with no background to deal with the situation.

ANTIFA showed up in areas that are BLUE on the same day that they showed up in RED Huntington Beach. On that same exact day, those BLUE places got riots, destruction of property in the millions, and all sorts of physical attacks. Huntington Beach men stood up and beat the shit out of ANTIFA.

Boys / Men from RED areas do not tolerate bullies and bullshit. You act like Rape actually happens with observers. The pussification of boys and young males by the BLUE faction in this nation is a problem for men standing up against tyrants both personal and government. People that are BLUE seem to be all in on Authoritarianism and being little bitches.

You're welcome.

ANTIFA showed up in areas that are BLUE on the same day that they showed up in RED Huntington Beach. On that same exact day, those BLUE places got riots, destruction of property in the millions, and all sorts of physical attacks. Huntington Beach men stood up and beat the shit out of ANTIFA.

Boys / Men from RED areas do not tolerate bullies and bullshit. You act like Rape actually happens with observers. The pussification of boys and young males by the BLUE faction in this nation is a problem for men standing up against tyrants both personal and government. People that are BLUE seem to be all in on Authoritarianism and being little bitches.

You're welcome.

Red vs Blue is just stupid. it's nothing to do with that at all.

I could sit here and argue it with you but it's pointless. I am sure plenty of people from out of town have come to a place like Huntington beach and had the shit beaten out of them for just surfing in the wrong spot or going to the wrong bar. We have places like that here in Australia.

They are bullies or violent thugs to those people, just like ANTIFA was in your example.

Both sides suck. look at individuals insteadd of this stupid identity bullshit. I can find the exact same people on both sides.

Red vs Blue is just stupid. it's nothing to do with that at all.

I could sit here and argue it with you but it's pointless. I am sure plenty of people from out of town have come to a place like Huntington beach and had the shit beaten out of them for just surfing in the wrong spot or going to the wrong bar. We have places like that here in Australia.

They are bullies or violent thugs to those people, just like ANTIFA was in your example.

Both sides suck. look at individuals insteadd of this stupid identity bullshit. I can find the exact same people on both sides.

Red raises men. Blue raises pussies. Why did Santa Monica and Long Beach stand down while Huntington Beach stood up? Different types of men is why.

Those are generalizations, but it for the most part... accurate. Sorry if the truth hurts.

It's a bit stunning to me to know those turds exist. That poster has to be a real bitch. I had to help a cop a few years ago with a Soy Boy filming. Here is a cut and paste from the event.

I was driving this afternoon to Manhattan Beach. Before I could get to the freeway this dude runs across the street right in front of my truck, and right behind him... a cop! So, I put the truck in park with emergency lights on, in the suicide lane and jumped out. When I got to the cop he was wrestling with the dude on the ground. Dude was not taking the cop's commands and bigger than the cop, so I joined in and took the guys legs out allowing the cop to roll the guy onto his stomach and cuff him.

Some SJW Soy Boy is filming the whole thing and yells at me, "You're not a cop, get out of there." in the middle of the whole event. I may have told him to STFU, as I was helping the cop. A second cop showed up, so I felt cool bailing. I can't believe the guy with the camera, he was looking for the cop to do something wrong, instead of helping the cop. That cop could have lost his gun to the scumbag and then what?
I've done things like this in public my whole life. I don't tolerate bullies or scumbags. I'm lucky that I have good size and athleticism and that my Dad taught me to fight and shoot at a very young age, but I think I would be like this even if I didn't have all that on my side. My nickname from birth is "Rocky", because I am the third "III". My Dad and Grandpa with the same name had nicknames too. Growing up as "Rocky" means you start fighting in the 3rd grade and it doesn't stop through high school. Each time you change schools it starts all over. So when some turd says, "No you wouldn't"... I think... what a little bitch.

I did the same for my son. On a cool note, outside these pussy incels, here my son is with Marcus Almeida "Buchescha", who trained at my son's gym back in the day.

Jake-and-Buschecha.jpg

My son went on to win No Gi as well that day in a California grappling event. He achieved the rare Green Belt.

97531300_10217219013842499_8591878395413921792_n.jpg

So few kids make it there. I could brag all day on his competitions and real world fights, I had to change schools for him, but it was for a good reason. He smashed the school's main drug dealer in front of everyone at lunch. I got to watch the video with the Vice Principal from three angles thanks to kids with phones. He was efficient and brutal.

ive been the same and have forced people to cool down many times and truly risked my safety a couple times where it could have been really bad as an adult. it was a SHOCK when i finally broke down and got on the internet and heard people making arguments for why people should not step in to help another without shame.

i just was not raised like that and honestly have never thought twice about defending people. in high school my reputation made it two counties over for defending kids against bullies--- usually football players and wrestlers. i will say that much of it was exaggerated but i would catch a bully in the act and treat them the same way to teach them a lesson.

i dont have the training you do but there is something to be said about righteous violence. it just feels like you cant lose when the cause is right you know?

Red raises men. Blue raises pussies. Why did Santa Monica and Long Beach stand down while Huntington Beach stood up? Different types of men is why.

Those are generalizations, but it for the most part... accurate. Sorry if the truth hurts.

I live in Australia. You called us Nazi's when we did the same thing to the rioters here.
It only took 3 days to shut down the equivalent of BLM rioters in Australia.

It's not worth the argument to be honest, both sides are exactly the same when youu look at everything.

We are not all little bitches like you. Where are you from? I grew up in Placer County, CA and then moved to San Diego and then Orange County, CA. All of those places are/were very "RED". We don't stand back and let bullies take over. On the same exact day when Santa Monica, Long Beach, and Santa Ana got rolled by ANTIFA / BLM they also showed up in my town, Huntington Beach. They didn't get past PCH where the surfers and MMA fighters beat their asses when they tried to advance into our town. You just have likely grown up in a coward filled BLUE area.

I'll bet these surveys are of places like Boston, New York, etc. Try that bully shit in RED: Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Idaho, etc... and let me know how it works out for you.

Why do the stats disagree with you?

Why is it that somehow you are that special person that would help?

Why are you wired so differently to all humans?

Can you show me one video where a group of men are bashing someone and a person comes saves them? Please just one. You guys talk about stuff that doesn't exist.

You think interrupting a rape is going to make the rape more rapey? What?

Look at the data. Intervening in cases leads to perps actually going stronger to scare off the group. If you look even further it says only 50% of rape victims believe the intervention helped. So you go into a situation with 2 parties that know each other 80% of the time where they don't even want your help 50% of the time lol

Why do you think the police exists in the first place? Why do you think they ask you to not do anything because the likelihood is that you are an untrained slob with a hero complex that always makes the situation worse.

Do you know that likelihood anyone intervenes is low? The data is the data and no matter how much you lie it won't change that.

Do you also know that the most likely group to intervene and administer mob justice also correlates with a lower gdp?

It means that the poorest countries are more likely to bash a robber or a rapist etc because they got nothing to live for and killing these people scares of future predators since their police system is wack

Do you live in a third world shit hole?

Look at the data. Intervening in cases leads to perps actually going stronger to scare off the group. If you look even further it says only 50% of rape victims believe the intervention helped. So you go into a situation with 2 parties that know each other 80% of the time where they don't even want your help 50% of the time lol

Why do you think the police exists in the first place? Why do you think they ask you to not do anything because the likelihood is that you are an untrained slob with a hero complex that always makes the situation worse.
What is your personal experience with rape?

Why do the stats disagree with you?

Why is it that somehow you are that special person that would help?

Why are you wired so differently to all humans?

Can you show me one video where a group of men are bashing someone and a person comes saves them? Please just one. You guys talk about stuff that doesn't exist.
Ask this question in a knitting forum, in a forum catering to pacifists, one for LEOs and one for special service guys:

Would you intervene if you saw a rape happen?

Do you think the percentage answering "yes" would be the same from all 4? The fact is most Sherdog members are more comfortable with violence than the average Joe, so is it surprising you'd get a higher number willing to intervene here than on an average Joe forum? As I said in that thread intervention is dumb and dangerous, but that doesn't mean inaction automatically.

I've done it 3 times. First time with friends the girl told us to fuck off as it was just a disagreement, second time me and a buddy chased the guy off and the lady disappeared. The last time was 3 years ago, by myself and it was just a girl getting screamed at and poked by some dude. Wasn't at the point of serious damage but the girl was terrified. I told the guy, my size and probably 15 years younger to take a walk, and luckily he did. She thanked me and went the other way.

Were any of those scenarios the same as a gang rape? Nope. But I know what sexual predators do to a womans life as I had a family member who went through it and I'd gladly do my best to stop that shit if i had any hope in hell. All sexual predators should be fed to pigs. They've forfeited their "human card" and don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

That doesn't mean success or me thinking I'm Jason Bourne or believing success is a foregone conclusion. It is what it is, and nothing more.

I have, and would intervene in any such situation. I have hundreds upon hundreds of times but I was always in uniform. Now, off duty I did a few times and tackled w few guys that were fighting in a grocery store. I tackled a guy my old department chasing. I sure as fuck am getting involved in a rape in progress.

Back