• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Witnessing a rape or gangrape

Post one video where one person stops a gang rape. Just fucking one please. People like you talk so much bs that its fucking ridiculous. I fucking hate people who say they would do the one thing that never ever fucking happens.

"just punch the alpha and it will stop" fuck me man you watch too many movies

The reason this shit is ignored is because it is normal fucking human behaviour to not risk your life for a random

jesus bro. I think you missed the tongue and cheek subtext of my post

you need to sherdog better.

I like to believe that I'd be the guy that rapes all the rapists. Pretty sure I'd get at least 1 or 2.
When I was deployed I had to be the company SHARP rep for some reason.

That was the number one question the grunts wanted me to ask, "can you preemptively rape your rapist so you don't get raped. "

When I was deployed I had to be the company SHARP rep for some reason.

That was the number one question the grunts wanted me to ask, "can you preemptively rape your rapist so you don't get raped. "
Taking me back to better times with those lines lol. I couldn’t even imagine being a SHARP rep.

I remember seeing an interview with a convicted mugger and he was asked if he targeted women. Surprisingly he said the main factor as to whether or not he'd go after someone is whether they are alone and that if he saw two women together he'd ignore them and keep looking. Even if that second person can't fight off the criminal, just being there as a witness and being able to call for help makes all the difference.

Predators are like that. Even a tiger hesitates to attack a target from the front or if they're in groups.
This is exactly correct. You have to factor in the element of surprise as well. It’s much more difficult to get the drop on more than one person. Usually when people are alone they’re good at distracting themselves with their cell phone or some other bullshit and that’s when the assault/robbery/battery occurs. The number 1 thing most victims have in common is, “I was looking down at my cell phone”.

Taking me back to better times with those lines lol. I couldn’t even imagine being a SHARP rep.
My favorite part of deployment, "we need you to go back to KAF for 2 weeks to train to be a SHARP rep"

Me: Really, just drop everything and go do this?

HQ: Thats right.

Proceed to go to KAF and get rocketed a few times while in a tent (nothing came close at all though)

You guys saying you would do something are naive.

you should Google the bystander effect and the diffusion of responsibility.

it’s a proven scientific fact that 99 percent of people are complete pussies and will do dickall to help a stranger.

Why does everyone think they’re the lone hero?

ONE or TWO of you guys would do something.

I disagree with you on this one . I've confronted a guy that was trying to break in to cars in my neighborhood. He took off running and got away. Another time a lady was exiting a store and the alarm went off and started fighting with the store clerk at the door. I restrained the lady until store security and the cops came.

There's no doubt, I'd intervene if a lady was being raped. If it's in my neighborhood, they'll have me and my 9mm to handle. Yeah, it's risky, but oh well.

I disagree with you on this one . I've confronted a guy that was trying to break in to cars in my neighborhood. He took off running and got away. Another time a lady was exiting a store and the alarm went off and started fighting with the store clerk at the door. I restrained the lady until store security and the cops came.

There's no doubt, I'd intervene if a lady was being raped. If it's in my neighborhood, they'll have me and my 9mm to handle. Yeah, it's risky, but oh well.

Maybe people on sherdogger are overwhelmingly comprised of the minority of people who would do something about it.

I've had this talk with @irish_thug and he answered the same way. He's an LEO as well.

It's dumb but he's done it and paid the price.

I haven’t yet physically. I saw a guy at the zoo that we had been looking for several months. He saw me and started rinsing I o get outS I caught with him and told it was just warranted, I was with my family as was he, and he needed to turn himself in and I would help him. He turned and ran and I grabbed him but I did t want to fight with his gf and kid there so I ended up letting him go and it still bothers me to this day. I felt like I was too much of a pussy to just hear his punk ass. I think I regret the things I don’t do more Than what I actually do.

I’m in Canada bro, if I intervened I’d probably get an assault charge and be locked up longer than the criminals involved.

It seems like the government of New York is doing the same thing to that state. The entire state despises victims more than they despise criminals.

Superheroes are worthless these days, i hate the 2020's...

59cdfdc6d6bd100fa0e6c6867c7b15a5--gilbert-osullivan-sen.jpg

I would start yelling at the attacker(s) and visibly call 9/11. If you try to engage with a firearm, you chance wounding the victim. Attacking head on with several attackers would be stupid, especially if armed with knifes. One attacker could also use the victim as a against you, threatening to slit a throat or whatever else. An initial loud outburst followed by dialing 9/11 should be enough to just make the attacker flee, in an attempt to beat the reponse time.

Use your head

Definitely the smartest post so far in this thread.

I think a lot of people haven't considered what happens if the rapist has a gun.

You keep saying this yet the numbers disagree with you. People always think they can do certain things but if they have never truly faced the situation then they don't know what they will do.

That's the point I'm trying to make

We have so many videos of people getting bashed/raped/killed in public every single day yet we never ever see one guy stopping a group of assailants.

We have so many people saying they would do this and that yet the data always speaks to the contrary

But I guess when you never leave your mums basement then you don't really get to see public assaults and such

A bit unlucky for public rape victims that Sherdoggers don't go outside much

If only they left their basements to help out once in a while the world would be a safer place
Go to the YouTube channel called active self protection. Plenty of those videos you say don't exist.

Go to the YouTube channel called active self protection. Plenty of those videos you say don't exist.

I'm subbed to that channel and there isn't

I've seen plenty when one person beats a group of 2 to 3 but we are talking about one person coming to the rescue of a gang rape or gang bashing

I'm subbed to that channel and there isn't

I've seen plenty when one person beats a group of 2 to 3 but we are talking about one person coming to the rescue of a gang rape or gang bashing
Keep watching.

We are not all little bitches like you. Where are you from? I grew up in Placer County, CA and then moved to San Diego and then Orange County, CA. All of those places are/were very "RED". We don't stand back and let bullies take over. On the same exact day when Santa Monica, Long Beach, and Santa Ana got rolled by ANTIFA / BLM they also showed up in my town, Huntington Beach. They didn't get past PCH where the surfers and MMA fighters beat their asses when they tried to advance into our town. You just have likely grown up in a coward filled BLUE area.

I'll bet these surveys are of places like Boston, New York, etc. Try that bully shit in RED: Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Idaho, etc... and let me know how it works out for you.
are there really people that think like this? jeezus. quit with the red and blue bullshit, buddy.

Back