"With this case now behind me, I'm looking to focus on my return" --- Nick Diaz

Really? Nick Diaz doesn’t have a single Top 10 win at WW in his entire career lol. And has only beat a fat, past prime BJ Penn in the past like 7 years.

So tell me. Who can he beat in the UFC Top 10?
I believe Nick beats:
Vs top 10 at WW.. Diaz vs Maia, Diaz vs Lawler 2, Diaz vs Masvidal, Diaz vs Magney
Vs top 10 at MW.. Diaz vs Luke, Diaz vs Silva 2, Diaz vs Souza, Diaz vs Branch

he should shout the guy running his twitter as well because you know Diaz didn't type that shit

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa> Don’t tease me Nick

Whats there to be teased? He doesn't have an exciting style anymore and certainly not a top fighter

Yall are excited about the outside of the cage gimmicks, don't pretend otherwise

Nick Diaz would be an awesome addition to the Bellator WW tourney. But not so much the UFC WW Division. I don’t think there is a single guy in the WW Top 10 he could beat

Woodley is desperate for a money fight against one of the Diaz brothers, Nick would have a great chance at taking that belt.

welcome back
him vs lawler rematch would be great
RDA, Covington, Maia, Magny will all out grapple him, Wonderboy and Till would out strike him
the game has passed him but he is still a welcome sight, dude maybe a cry baby but puts on funny fights

Shot compared to what? He lost to RDA and Woodley who both would easily trash Diaz if he bothered to get inside the octagon
Them beating Nick isn't relevant. Robbie is a better matchup for Nick than RDA or Woodley are.

He's shot. Gift decision against shot Cerrone and he looked bad in the fight. He looked terrible against RDA.

I believe Nick beats:
Vs top 10 at WW.. Diaz vs Maia, Diaz vs Lawler 2, Diaz vs Masvidal, Diaz vs Magney
Lol

I believe Nick beats:
most of those guys take him down and lay on him - magny does, souza does, branch does, even rockhold does lol. maia is only winnable because he gasses in 2 rounds and nick can stop him with his output on the feet.

most of those guys take him down and lay on him - magny does, souza does, branch does, even rockhold does lol. maia is only winnable because he gasses in 2 rounds and nick can stop him with his output on the feet.
Jacare slows down substantially after 2.5 as well. Would still be hard pressed to see Nick catching the win there though.

Magny would get his arms snatched up however, imo.

Nick Diaz would be an awesome addition to the Bellator WW tourney. But not so much the UFC WW Division. I don’t think there is a single guy in the WW Top 10 he could beat

Robbie Lawler isn't top 10 any longer ?

Nick Diaz is my favourite fighter ever.
Been a fan ever since UFC 47 KOing Lawler.
Met him twice.
Seen him fight Noons & BJ Penn live.

20 punch combos Diaz is the most entertaining fighter.

Come back Nick.
The UFC needs you.
Wrestlers and Flyweights can Gtfo.

Back