"With this case now behind me, I'm looking to focus on my return" --- Nick Diaz

Really? Nick Diaz doesn’t have a single Top 10 win at WW in his entire career lol. And has only beat a fat, past prime BJ Penn in the past like 7 years.

So tell me. Who can he beat in the UFC Top 10?
RDA
Lawler
Wonderboy
Maia
Magney
Masvidal

Cool...looking forward to seein get unanimously outclassed for 3-5 rounds, throw a fit thinking he won based on taunting then failing his post fight drug test for weed....can't wait
This man knows his Diaz bros

translation: " i'm gonna turn down every offer even though some of them are gonna be fights i don't even deserve, then try to get this one fight i REALLY don't deserve. "

Aka legal fees means he needs money.

Get weed off the PED list and let him bang :meow:

Really? Nick Diaz doesn’t have a single Top 10 win at WW in his entire career lol. And has only beat a fat, past prime BJ Penn in the past like 7 years.

So tell me. Who can he beat in the UFC Top 10?
every single one of them on any given night. and make it look easy

lol wonderboy is probably the worst matchup in the division for nick, get outta here.
no id say woodley or usman are the worst matchups for him. id replace wonderboy with Till but i wouldnt be surprised if diaz walked wonderboy down and wore him out.

Diaz vs. Mike Perry
Also if he fought Covington that would be a craaaazy buildup, but really Colby has no reason to fight him.

Three cheers for women being able to falsely accuse their prey of whatever they want, ruin lives and steal money, and just walk away scot free!

Well, now by feminist definitions you are a sexist misogynistic victim blamer.

What have we come to in this nation?

Lol so Nick finally ran out of Nate's money

Feed him to CM Punk

Back