"With this case now behind me, I'm looking to focus on my return" --- Nick Diaz

We might actually see Nick fight now because somebody had to pay off that chick he beat up.

He won't do too well when he comes back, if he does.

But I'm happy to see he's able to move on with his life and put this literally crazy moment behind him.

Hope he sues that chick for damages. BS that he had to go through with this. When your rich and famous be careful who you slang your dick to.

I remember when mma community rallied together for Nick's weed suspension
Those were some good times indeed I remember that shit even reach that white house haha

Can't really blame people for hating him nowadays in an interview after Robbie lost to Woodley they asked him if he would be interested in a Robbie rematch an he said no because Robbie is coming off of a loss n it wouldn't make sense....and he turned down an unwarranted title shot vs Woodley...pretty somes him up nowadays

I don’t really care about either of the Diaz brothers anymore tbh. They’ve become a terrible parody of themselves.

Fuck that

If he comes back it’s gotta be someone a little more worthy than a journeyman punching bag

Rematch Lawler or Condit imo if they don’t want to give him a contender

If he goes up to MW he should fight Kelvin

Sarcasm is really wasted round here

Who’s nick Diaz? Is his as good as his brother Nate who fights ufc?
Its sad because ive had ppl literally ask me if Nate could beat Nick and were shocked when I said no

The dude is not fighting unless it's a big match up. I could see a fight with Woodley on the table knowing the UFC.

Nick vs:

Perry
Ponzi
Masvidal
Lawler 2
Gaethje at WW
Barboza at WW

...but we all know in the end Sherdog will implode/explode if there is a hint he is really back.

Lets be honest, all the schumucks together in WW division can’t draw as a single Nick fight and thats a fact.

Can't wait to see how many great fights he's going to turn down now.

Back