"With this case now behind me, I'm looking to focus on my return" --- Nick Diaz

Nick Diaz would be an awesome addition to the Bellator WW tourney. But not so much the UFC WW Division. I don’t think there is a single guy in the WW Top 10 he could beat
100% he can beat shot Lawler for a 2nd time.

Please Nick

Fight Sam Alvey
Fuck that

If he comes back it’s gotta be someone a little more worthy than a journeyman punching bag

Rematch Lawler or Condit imo if they don’t want to give him a contender

If he goes up to MW he should fight Kelvin

Nick Diaz would be an awesome addition to the Bellator WW tourney. But not so much the UFC WW Division. I don’t think there is a single guy in the WW Top 10 he could beat

Under contract to UFC still

bahahah you are clueless

bahahah you are clueless
Really? Nick Diaz doesn’t have a single Top 10 win at WW in his entire career lol. And has only beat a fat, past prime BJ Penn in the past like 7 years.

So tell me. Who can he beat in the UFC Top 10?

Cool...looking forward to seein get unanimously outclassed for 3-5 rounds, throw a fit thinking he won based on taunting then failing his post fight drug test for weed....can't wait

No way lol
Well, Lawler has a winning percentage of zero against Nick and Nick has a 100% win rate against Lawler and by KO at that.

They're both past their prime, Diaz has a ton of rust from lack of activity, Lawler is shot.

It is about as good of a named matchup either fighter can get at this point.

Well, Lawler has a winning percentage of zero against Nick and Nick has a 100% win rate against Lawler and by KO at that.

They're both past their prime, Diaz has a ton of rust from lack of activity, Lawler is shot.

It is about as good of a named matchup either fighter can get at this point.
I like the fight and hope it happens. Lawler has improved tremendously since that first fight and is a level above Nick. So I’d definitely pick Lawler.

Needs to fight after giving Goodman damn near 7 figures to work the magic he did, probably

Lawler??? He's declined horribly.

Three cheers for women being able to falsely accuse their prey of whatever they want, ruin lives and steal money, and just walk away scot free!

I won't get my hopes up til he actually signs for a fight.

Love the Diaz bros, but they have taken inactivity to a whole new level.
Well said.

Dude hasn't fought since 2015. He's been cleared to fight since 2016 I believe.

I'd love to see him fight again. Hopefully he does return. But with the Diaz bros it always comes with a lot of whining and complaining about everything.

Diaz vs Usman please, just to remind eveyone how mediocre diaz is at winning.

Usman would hold him down leading to Diaz holding back tears during the post fight interview while sobbing that unfair ruiling and the non stand-ups led to his defeat, which would have otherwise been a victory.

I won't get my hopes up til he actually signs for a fight.

Love the Diaz bros, but they have taken inactivity to a whole new level.
Shit. He might sign for a fight and not show. I’ll believe him when he walks to the cage

I remember when mma community rallied together for Nick's weed suspension

Back