With his father gone can Khabib go on wrong way like Tyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP The translations I have come across don't mention jihad, which I must reiterate, in itself can often be non-violent.

“We are Muslims, and we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives, and any other person close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, as the end is always for the God-fearing."

He's regurgitating his belief in God delivering justice. This really is a nonsensical criticism of the man.

How about that:

“May Allah disfigure the face of this creature and all of his followers who hurt the feelings of more than half a billion Muslims under the guise of freedom. May Allah humiliate them in this life and the hereafter, (...)”

and that:

"Tell your fathers and sons, brothers, spouses, and clan that there is no one more beloved than the Prophet of Allah (Muhammed), and for his sake ye shall engage in Jihad, for that is what Allah orders, and Allah does not guide the sinners"

The above translations are what I read of his tweets.

yeah, english translation roughly translated from Russian. I know there are russian speakerson here who saw the original message and said that Khabib didnt even say what you are quoting.

How about that:

“May Allah disfigure the face of this creature and all of his followers who hurt the feelings of more than half a billion Muslims under the guise of freedom. May Allah humiliate them in this life and the hereafter, (...)”

and that:

"Tell your fathers and sons, brothers, spouses, and clan that there is no one more beloved than the Prophet of Allah (Muhammed), and for his sake ye shall engage in Jihad, for that is what Allah orders, and Allah does not guide the sinners"

First quote is a supplication. Nothing wrong in asking God for his Justice

Second quote is a verse of the Quran saying:

Say: “If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your spouses, your families, the property you have acquired, the trade in which you fear stagnation, and the dwellings that you have chosen by Allah are dearer , His Messenger and the struggle in His path, then wait until Allah comes with His command. Allah does not guide wicked people on the straight path. "

So basically he relies only in God to do Justice.

Those who do not believe in God should not be affected by these words. Only haters will find animosity.

How about that:

and that:

Wrong translation.

The guy who made the translation in the War Room thread admitted to being wrong.

The correct translation is this:

“If your parents and children and siblings and spouses and extended family and the wealth you have acquired and the trade you fear will decline and the homes you cherish—˹if all these˺ are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and struggling in His Way, then wait until Allah brings about His Will. Allah does not guide the rebellious people.”

https://quran.com/9/24

Also, he didn't really say "disfigure", the word is literally "Uglify" , and in practice it's a tame insult along the lines of "screw you"

"May God Uglify your face" is an ancient arabic insult, it's even said between friends and family members, that's how tame it is... like a wife would say to her husband "May God Uglify your face! Why didn't you invite the traveler in to spend the night?!"

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP The translations I have come across don't mention jihad, which I must reiterate, in itself can often be non-violent.

“We are Muslims, and we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives, and any other person close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, as the end is always for the God-fearing."

He's regurgitating his belief in God delivering justice. This really is a nonsensical criticism of the man.

Ok so my translation was wrong? I can accept that and if that is the case I openly concede it.
But quoting you, don't you think the following can be interpreted as condoning the violence? "Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, as the end is always for the God-fearing".?

yeah, english translation roughly translated from Russian. I know there are russian speakerson here who saw the original message and said that Khabib didnt even say what you are quoting.

I don't think the Russian part is really relevant - these are Qoran verses translated from Arabic anyways.

Ok so my translation was wrong? I can accept that and if that is the case I openly concede it.
But quoting you, don't you think the following can be interpreted as condoning the violence? "Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, as the end is always for the God-fearing".?

Man, he is calling for God to make Justice. What's wrong with you?

First quote is a supplication. Nothing wrong in asking God for his Justice

Second quote is a verse of the Quran saying:

Say: “If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your spouses, your families, the property you have acquired, the trade in which you fear stagnation, and the dwellings that you have chosen by Allah are dearer , His Messenger and the struggle in His path, then wait until Allah comes with His command. Allah does not guide wicked people on the straight path. "

So basically he relies only in God to do Justice.

Those who do not believe in God should not be affected by these words. Only haters will find animosity.

CONTEXT, you fool. Even if I may have been wrong with my translation about the Djihad and I conceded that, don't you find anything wrong with "asking God from justice" in the current context?

Why isn't he calling for peace from Muslims and say that these Kufirs are misguided or whatever? Yeah because he is condoning the violence, which still makes him trash.

CONTEXT, you fool. Even if I may have been wrong with my translation about the Djihad and I conceded that, don't you find anything wrong with "asking God from justice" in the current context?

Why isn't he calling for peace from Muslims and say that these Kufirs are misguided or whatever? Yeah because he is condoning the violence, which still makes him trash.

I find it funny that God haters and non believers are pissed off when a religious people is asking God for Justice.
Bunch of cry babies.

Wrong translation.

The guy who made the translation in the War Room thread admitted to being wrong.

The correct translation is this:

“If your parents and children and siblings and spouses and extended family and the wealth you have acquired and the trade you fear will decline and the homes you cherish—˹if all these˺ are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and struggling in His Way, then wait until Allah brings about His Will. Allah does not guide the rebellious people.”

https://quran.com/9/24

Also, he didn't really say "disfigure", the word is literally "Uglify" , and in practice it's a tame insult along the lines of "screw you"

"May God Uglify your face" is an ancient arabic insult, it's even said between friends and family members, that's how tame it is... like a wife would say to her husband "May God Uglify your face! Why didn't you invite the traveler in to spend the night?!"

OK, I eat crow on the call for Djihad.

But by asking for God justice, isn't it clear to you that he is condoning the beheadings in France in this very context?

YOu don't think that the asking for justice part can be dangerously misinterpreted by the shit-tier IQ salafists that are just waiting for the next excuse to go behead people?

I find it funny that God haters and non believers are pissed off when a religious people is asking God for Justice.
Bunch of cry babies.

You are not making any sense. It is all about context and interpretation. You sound like a low-IQ salafist if you don't see the problem, to be honest.

"Cry babies". LOL. You know that people are getting killed due to Qoran's interpretations, or does that fly over your head, too?

But by asking for God justice, isn't it clear to you that he is condoning the beheadings in France in this very context?

YOu don't think that the asking for justice part can be dangerously misinterpreted by the shit-tier IQ salafists that are just waiting for the next excuse to go behead people?

I am pretty sure those who are beheading are not Khabib followers (in fact it could be the opposite) and are not waiting to see his Instagram posts to take action.
Macron already gave them enough.

No because literally everyone in the Muslim world right now has said what Khabib said a million times.

Supplication to God to punish blasphemers is 'Muslim Discourse 101' whenever a shitstorm like the Comics thing appears every few years

To drag this back on topic no I don't see Khabib going the Tyson route, Tyson was a bad boy who Cus helped keep on the straight and narrow, Khabib has never really given much indication of going off of the rails.

At worse I think you might see him lose some motivation if he carries on but honestly I doubt that as well.

Bunch of cry babies.

Well in the last 2.000 years "God's justice" has pretty much always meant death, might have something to do with that :)

And people are pissed off because there are innocent, dead people in the streets. Nobody cared if you just played your Muhammad vs Jesus or whatever fantasy game and didn't drag the "non-believers" into it.

Its fucking year 2020, wake up.

No because literally everyone in the Muslim world right now has said what Khabib said a million times.

Supplication to God to punish blasphemers is 'Muslim Discourse 101' whenever a shitstorm like the Comics thing appears every few years

So what you are saying is that the Muslim world as a whole condones the violence because of the caricatures.

I am pretty sure those who are beheading are not Khabib followers (in fact it could be the opposite) and are not waiting to see his Instagram posts to take action.
Macron already gave them enough.

That's just conjecture and does not make it less wrong. Khabib's tweets are a very ambiguous message at best, which is extremely foolish given all his followers and teh context.

Well in the last 2.000 years "God's justice" has pretty much always meant death, might have something to do with that :)

And people are pissed off because there are innocent, dead people in the streets. Nobody cared if you just played your Muhammad vs Jesus or whatever fantasy game and didn't drag the "non-believers" into it.

Its fucking year 2020, wake up.

If not obvious from his post, he is a salafist apologist and likely condones the killings himself.

So what you are saying is that the Muslim world as a whole condones the violence because of the caricatures.
Not condemning something doesn't mean you condone it

Most Americans do not actively condemn Drone/Air bombings on civilians by their military, does that mean most Americans condone these bombings? I'm gonna go with no.

Khabib or any Muslim isn't really required to condemn anything other Muslims do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back