With his father gone can Khabib go on wrong way like Tyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
khabib is a miscreant and will end up in jail before Conor does

Tyson got all rapey adn khabib be getting all religion of peace so sure, why not

Khabib and Tyson are different people.
Tyson was a but of a loose canon and a hothead.
Khabib is much more composed and principled than Tyson was.

His career might get derailed similar to the Tyson's did (If Khabib comes back) but I can'tsee him being a mess the way Tyson was.

Tyson was a street kid who got adopted by his trainer at the age of 16. By all accounts, Khabib had a solid upbringing with two parents, his father being a respected trainer. The two situations aren't even remotely comparable.

Abdulmanap was personally responsible for steering thousands of young Dagestanis away from extremism and into sports

Would be quite ironic (and sad) if his son ended up going down that path in his absence
Yes, I watched a documentary on MMA in Dagestan and Chechnya.
MMA is there to specifically keep kids out of extremism.
At many of the gyms / Schools they learn Physical health, Train and learn Russian.
Much of the focus is away from Religion and to keep kids from going to Extremist Madrassa and into more moderate Mosques for religious teaching.

he may go into religious extremism but definetely not into coke and whores. still may get a pet tiger tho
You should understand that his father did everything possible to keep kids away from Extremism in Dagastan and into sport

Yup it’s well known that Khabib is all about the pussy and the drugs. And lack of training because of said pussy and drugs

Tyson basically had no father and as much as Cus saved him he also looked the other way when Mike did things that were shady and once Cus was gone he had no one to reel him in.

Khabib has had his father in his life and his father instilled in him disciple.

Big difference - we would have seen little things here and there by now. Outside of him being a hypocritical religious zealot at times he is fairly respectful and laid back. No late night sexual assaults or punching the elderly in pubs for khabib.

Tyson failing apart because Cus died is a massive myth. Cus died in 1985. Tyson's first year of pro boxing. Tyson's crazy 4 year run was AFTER Cus's death

Yeah, Khabib is going to start railing coke, bashing his wife and munching ears in the cage.

The parallels with him and Tyson are amazing.

It happened to Tiger Woods too.

Khabib will be find dont worry. If i ever sense he is going off the rails I will send him DM on Instagram to keep him in check.

It happened to Tiger Woods too.

I think that Tiger's privat life took hold and affected him more than anything. His affairs Nd the hit to his reputation seemed to have a deleterious effect.

Not to mention his injuries.

Abdulmanap was personally responsible for steering thousands of young Dagestanis away from extremism and into sports
Source?

I only knew of him praising the Chechen dictator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back