With his father gone can Khabib go on wrong way like Tyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson failing apart because Cus died is a massive myth. Cus died in 1985. Tyson's first year of pro boxing. Tyson's crazy 4 year run was AFTER Cus's death

That might be true. The other guy around them Jacobs?) dying was another loss and that's when Tyson would claim that boxing was no longer fun because he'd look around the ring and "my guys were all gone".

Not sure what went wrong specifically before the Douglas fight.

Khabib is 32 years old with a solid upbringing as far as we know. Not remotely similar to Tyson who didn't have his father there and was a street kid.

He found his mentor as a teenager and lost him while Tyson was in his 20's still fairly young in his pro career.

Not to mention Tyson most likely suffers from mild bi-polar disorder. Being older has tempered his rage since he’s no longer young and brimming with testosterone.

Khabib is a normal guy, so no, comparing him to Mike is apples to oranges.

His comparison isn't anywhere near mike Tyson's, khabib has a great head on his shoulders and will be fine....inshallah.

Not sure what went wrong specifically before the Douglas fight.
There were some issues with Mike, serious ones that affected him going into that fight including not training properly and eating little food (soup and salad only) instead of actually training to get himself in shape and shed the excess weight.

He probably did tons of drugs + banging Japanese thots on a consistent basis with orgies every day instead of going on no fap prior to that fight also.

There were some issues with Mike, serious ones that affected him going into that fight including not training properly and eating little food (soup and salad only) instead of actually training to get himself in shape and shed the excess weight.

He probably did tons of drugs + banging Japanese thots on a consistent basis with orgies every day instead of going on no fap prior to that fight also.
It's plausible. A shame, nonetheless. That man could have easily entrenched himself as the greatest ever. The Tyson prior to that Douglas fight was the scariest heavyweight ever. And he was a shadow of himself after that upset.

It's plausible. A shame, nonetheless. That man could have easily entrenched himself as the greatest ever. The Tyson prior to that Douglas fight was the scariest heavyweight ever. And he was a shadow of himself after that upset.
He was too small to be the greatest. Eventually a fighter not even close to his caliber, but with just bigger reach, height, and weight was always going to have his number.

Sad but probably will happen

He already showed his true face as an apologist of terrorism. Look up what he tweeted on Macron and beheadings in France. He is trash.

Real question is: Will elders in bars be safe from a sucker punch?

He already showed his true face as an apologist of terrorism. Look up what he tweeted on Macron and beheadings in France. He is trash.

I red his Instagram post and nothing wrong was said tbh.
He prayed God to humiliate Macron. What's wrong with that? Most of shertards don't believe in God so that sentence shouldn't be an issue to begin with.
Freedom of speech after all.

Source?

I only knew of him praising the Chechen dictator.
The majority of you live in an incredibly black and white world.

There are real life consequences to simply refusing the assistance of someone like Ramzan Kadyrov. Opposing him would be fundamentally destructive. We still haven't factored in how a cordial equation with Ramzan Kadyrov can contribute to the soothing of volatile Dagestan-Chechnya geopolitical relations.

Do continue viewing the world through your checkered lenses, boy.

I red his Instagram post and nothing wrong was said tbh.
He prayed God to humiliate Macron. What's wrong with that? Most of shertards don't believe in God so that sentence shouldn't be an issue to begin with.
Freedom of speech after all.

He invoked the Djihad first of all and said that there would be retribution. In the context where people have been killed in France by terrorists for these caricatures, you can't be that stupid and not put 2 and 2 together.

And no, a call for violence and condoning of terrorism is not freedom of speech, you scum, it is hate speech and is a crime in many countries.

He was too small to be the greatest. Eventually a fighter not even close to his caliber, but with just bigger reach, height, and weight was always going to have his number.

I think that there's a point at which size stops being a huge advantage. At Tyson's size, he had enough power to knock out big heavyweights.

Remember the Foreman vs Ali fight? I'm not sure being a monster makes you that much of a better boxer. If we were to have MMA superheaveights at 320 lbs, I reckon they could still be knocked out by a punch by a 240 lb heavyweight. There are diminishing returns, once you get to that size.

In my opinion, for example, Tyson Fury would be beaten by Fraizier and Tyson, both of whom are much smaller.

He invoked the Djihad first of all and said that there would be retribution. In the context where people have been killed in France by terrorists for these caricatures, you can't be that stupid and not put 2 and 2 together.

And no, a call for violence and condoning of terrorism is not freedom of speech, you scum, it is hate speech and is a crime in many countries.
He never called for Jihad nor violence idiot.

You're seeing what you want to see. Agree with his religion or not, what he was referring to is "plight actuated by God" which is something they believe in. That has nothing to do with actual terrorism.

The fact that you used the word jihad errantly, is exactly the problem. That doesn't mean what you think it means, to a person like Khabib.

I've studied theology for more years than you've been alive. I'm not religious in any sense of the word. But the problem with this world is ignorance. It's people who aren't familiar with teachings of a belief choosing to reaffirm their own preconceived notions and prejudices.

You might still view it as hateful (and I think I do) but what KN waa referring to was the idea that an "infidel/miscreant" will see ramifications (from God). This has nothing to do with supporting terrorism.

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Can you provide any material where he invokes jihad, which in itself can be non-violent (verbal debate) engagement? None of his posts on Instagram appear to mention this.

It's possible the translations I'm using are erroneous, but Khabib consistently refers to the punishment (humiliation) of Macron by God. References to facial disfigurement are symbolic of humiliation, again at the 'hands' of God. Khabib doesn't appear to be inciting violence; on the contrary, he seems to be expressing confidence in his God's resolution to discipline Macron for explicit practices.

Personally, I'm not interested in a religious or political debate. However, I am interested in these calls to jihad you appear to be referencing.

TThere are real life consequences to simply refusing the assistance of someone like Ramzan Kadyrov. Opposing him would be fundamentally destructive. We still haven't factored in how a cordial equation with Ramzan Kadyrov can contribute to the soothing of volatile Dagestan-Chechnya geopolitical relations..
Source?

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Can you provide any material where he invokes jihad, which in itself can be non-violent (verbal debate) engagement? None of his posts on Instagram appear to mention this.

It's possible the translations I'm using are erroneous, but Khabib consistently refers to the punishment (humiliation) of Macron by God. References to facial disfigurement are symbolic of humiliation, again at the 'hands' of God. Khabib doesn't appear to be inciting violence; on the contrary, he seems to be expressing confidence in his God's resolution to discipline Macron for explicit practices.

Personally, I'm not interested in a religious or political debate. However, I am interested in these calls to jihad you appear to be referencing.

Exactly.
Retribution in the hereafter by the Justice of God.
People are so hateful that they just assume to read what they want to see.

How about that:

“May Allah disfigure the face of this creature and all of his followers who hurt the feelings of more than half a billion Muslims under the guise of freedom. May Allah humiliate them in this life and the hereafter, (...)”

and that:

"Tell your fathers and sons, brothers, spouses, and clan that there is no one more beloved than the Prophet of Allah (Muhammed), and for his sake ye shall engage in Jihad, for that is what Allah orders, and Allah does not guide the sinners"

The above translations are what I read of his tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back