With his father gone can Khabib go on wrong way like Tyson

Status
Not open for further replies.

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Cus D Amato was a father and a role model for Mike Tyson and after his death Mike went on a wrong way.

Can the same happen to Khabib? I know he is "retired" but I mean in general, life decisions etc

At 32? He is is a grown man with kids... come
on lol. Mike was a troubled guy since his teens. It’s actually a miracle that he didn’t end up shot dead.

Money wise Khabib seems to be a bit of a frugal guy who is surrounded by people who care for him... unlike Mike. They are complete opposites.

Khabib is 32 years old with a solid upbringing as far as we know. Not remotely similar to Tyson who didn't have his father there and was a street kid.

He found his mentor as a teenager and lost him while Tyson was in his 20's still fairly young in his pro career.

So many athletes lose close family whether it be parents or spouse of children. Khabibs loss isn’t more severe to him than the next mans loss.

khabib seems to have incredible focus and mental strength also. He’s not just going to roll over from this.
You just have to go on.

Most everybody loses their father. Tyson was an emotional kid when Cus took over his life and steered him towards being productive. He's lucky he isn't dead quite frankly. I don't see that at all with Khabib. Sounds like his mom wants him to quit but he's a fighter and I believe he will fight again in 2021.

Khabib has shown himself to be a principled man - those principles shaped by his Dangestani culture and his religious belief - some we in the west admire, some we look on strangely, some we consider wrong.

Hes not going to go off the wagon - I imagine hes going to take over the gym he and his father had just built and focus on building the careers of the next generation - while looking after his mother, wife and his children.

Cus D Amato was a father and a role model for Mike Tyson and after his death Mike went on a wrong way.

Can the same happen to Khabib? I know he is "retired" but I mean in general, life decisions etc

No way. Mike was raised by the streets and lived by the rules of the jungle. Cus simply channeled that energy.

Khabib had a father who fathered, mentored him, and set a philosophical foundation for his life, for 30+ years.

Khabib has so much internal stability and structure, it's crazy.

naah..Tyson has the brain cells of a Spicebush Swallowtail caterpillar.

Cus was a father figure, not an actual father so Khabib's father actually raised him and was there for critical points in development. I think Khabib will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back