With all things considered- who do you think won the DC/Jones rivalry?

It was an MMA rivalry, based on who was a better fighter. Jon won the only fight they had, and DC was obsessed with revenge to the point of dick-pinching a likeness of Jones on a punching bag. Jones won that rivalry.

You wanna talk about winning at life, DC's got Jon beat hard right now.

DC clearly won the war via survival lol

Jones won the battle but lost the war.

Also anyone nullifying the first fight because of PEDs, you can't. DC still wanted to fight Jones knowing he had popped before 200, because he still felt he could beat him. That's DC literally saying "peds don't matter".

Also anyone nullifying the first fight because of PEDs, you can't. DC still wanted to fight Jones knowing he had popped before 200, because he still felt he could beat him. That's DC literally saying "peds don't matter".
That has to be the dumbest logic ever. Fighter doesn't get to pick and choose who they fight even if they were 100% certain that their opponents were dirty,

That has to be the dumbest logic ever. Fighter doesn't get to pick and choose who they fight even if they were 100% certain that their opponents were dirty,

If fucking DC himself is saying the only thing that matters is what happens when they close that cage door, how can you say otherwise to defend him?

That's forgetting the fact that Jones didn't pop for the first fight.

I'll take DC's interpretation of it over your's.

None of the cheaters would be convicted in a court of law. Distirbuting steroids is against the law; using them is merely against the rules of the various athletic commissions.

When he has his USADA hearing he will not be judged based on speculation over low TE results. He was not punished for that by an athletic commission. They will judge him based on the evidence of this case. And I hate to break it to you, he has a chance to avoid the 2 year ban.

1- He never had an issue before with PED's
2- He passed every test by USADA prior including a whole fight camp for OSP.
3- Passed all but one for UFC 200
4- He is claiming tainted supplement
5- He hired the best PED lawyer in the business to defend him.

1st fight between Jones & DC should be a NC due to Jones was possibly on PEDs or estrogen blockers they fought.

Jones is even yet to win under the USADA era while as boring as that fight was DC at least won a fight against a fighter with a full camp under USADA.

Looked terrible against OSP.

Last edited:
Moral victories are for losers, Jones will be remembered as top 5 all-time while DC will barely be remembered at all.
1st fight between Jones & DC should be a NC due to Jones was on PEDs when they fought.
Proof?

Jones is even yet to win under the USADA era while as boring as that fight was DC at least won a fight under USADA.
He beat OSP in the USADA era.

DC. Jones won the fight but Cormier won the war.

With 2 years off this time to be left in his broken head. Jones will probably OD on cocaine and pass away.

Not a drug cheat.

You can play the PED card, still doent change what Jones did and that he's better than Cormier. He never tested positive once during his reign as champ.

Undefeated at HW, current LHW champ, not proven to be a drug cheat.

You can try and spin it anyway you want with the PEDs, bottom line is Jones never tested positive for any PEDs when he was champ. He's just better, Cormier will never accomplish close to what Jones did

lol wasn't Jones banned for two years because he is an effeminate fraud and not a real athletic explosive guy?

imo DC fucked with Jones's head so much he led him to dabble with PEDs and flush his career down the drain.

Either that or Jones was always on PEDs and the whole world knows that DC beats clean Jones.

Today DC is champion, Jon Jones is now known as Jon Jokes.

Jon Jones may have been a PED-induced dream from day one. I cant believe he wasnt always on them if he got busted at only 28. This wasnt to prolong his career, he was just entering his prime ffs.

Considering that and how underwhelming he was vs OSP, I have to think a clean 2016 JBJ could have been beaten by Cormier, who only now has experience of long, intensive, difficult lhw championship fights. He didnt have that before he faced roided-up Jones the first time.

quote-sometimes-when-you-win-you-really-lose-and-sometimes-when-you-lose-you-really-win-and-rosie-perez-63-75-14.jpg

cheers buddeh. i love white men can't jump!

You can try and spin it anyway you want with the PEDs, bottom line is Jones never tested positive for any PEDs when he was champ. He's just better, Cormier will never accomplish close to what Jones did
I didn't spin much, friend.

You asked who Cormier is, and I gave a good summary - he's one of the very best LHW's ever, aside from Jones, along with being undefeated at HW and having beaten great competition there. And He has not been proven to be a drug cheat, so there aren't any aspersions cast on any of his achievements.

I didn't spin much, friend.

You asked who Cormier is, and I gave a good summary - he's one of the very best LHW's ever, aside from Jones, along with being undefeated at HW and having beaten great competition there. And He has not been proven to be a drug cheat, so there aren't any aspersions cast on any of his achievements.

Sure, im with you on that. But regarding the thread Jones is the greater fighter. I meant the question as more of a statement that jones is more accomplished.

Sure, im with you on that. But regarding the thread Jones is the greater fighter. I meant the question as more of a statement that jones is more accomplished.
Only a fool would argue against that! Jones is his divisional GOAT and it really isn't close. Unless of course the failed test precludes him in one's mind - and I can't tell people how to think in regards to that.

Jones was likely on the gas when they fought.

So it's a no contest to me. Cheating shouldn't be tolerated.

Back