With all things considered- who do you think won the DC/Jones rivalry?

pulled for DC but no matter how i don't like bones, he did beat cormier when they fought, so...

Jones didn't think he could beat DC without cheating.

DC had the balls to fight at HW and has already paved a post fight career.

Jones obviously won their fight by decision but I saw that largely as competitive with his superior conditioning taking over.

Right now hard to argue DC isn't sitting prettier.

Jones had it all at his fingertips *insert eye poke joke*...

Jones beat DC head-to-head, and broke him in doing so. If they fought again Jones would have won again, and DC would have been on suicide watch.

Most people consider Jones to be the LHW GOAT. Most people also consider DC to be a paper champ.

DC was never the champ in the NCAAs, never the Champ at Olympic Wrestling, and Never beat the champ in the UFC.

What difference does it make? You won't address it whether I bring it up or not.

It's not relevant. In a court of law the man would not be convicted all you want to do is speculate.

Neither. The fans definitely lost bigtime.

I think Jon has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If he does, then Jones is essentially in a permanent adolescence in which the world revolves around him.
It's almost impossible to cure this. He is going to have to be handled like a child if they want him to be success though.

I can still see Jones coming back in several years & fighting a 40+ year old DC w/ alot more mileage & potentially winning. DC could win as well if Jones is mentally not the same.

Jones having the testosterone levels of a 12 year old asian female/ freshly castrated male in the 1st fight, looks alot worse in the hindsight of his positive tests.

He screwed over almost everyone, in almost everyway...but like all Narcissists, he still has his apologists. It may get worse for a guy like that.

Last edited:
DC is the champ. Jones is suspended again.

Seems pretty clear to me.

daniel-cormier.jpg

DC won. Jones has ruined his legacy. He spent his whole career juiced up to his eyeballs. His accomplishments mean nothing.

Jones, because he whooped DC while having more estrogens in his system than an asian cheerleader at a Justin Bieber's gig. You can't beat that.

Jones not only clearly beat Cormier the only time they fought but is the LHW goat and one of the 5 greatest of all time. Cormier is ?
Not a drug cheat.

Jones took Cormier's 0 and he might never get a chance to redeem it.

I think both USADA and DC could claim victory, but I will go with DC

Jones not only clearly beat Cormier the only time they fought but is the LHW goat and one of the 5 greatest of all time. Cormier is ?
Undefeated at HW, current LHW champ, not proven to be a drug cheat.

In the cage at UFC 182, Jon.

In all other aspects of life, and in being a man, DC.

Plus I feel Jon was cheating all along. Not one, not two, but THREE tests prior to their first fight strongly implied that Jones was cycling off PEDS. And then he popped unequivocally for banned substances prior to the second fight.

Most importantly - Incredulous Cormier vs Tearful Jon. No comparison. DC 50-45.

Jones, because he whooped DC while having more estrogens in his system than an asian cheerleader at a Justin Bieber's gig. You can't beat that.

LOL. Your point is well taken but just out of curiosity, do Asian cheerleaders have higher estrogen levels than Western ones? I wouldn't have thought so from looking at them.

It's not relevant. In a court of law the man would not be convicted all you want to do is speculate.

None of the cheaters would be convicted in a court of law. Distirbuting steroids is against the law; using them is merely against the rules of the various athletic commissions.

Back